"We will allow you to explain your reasoning, but know this. If we fined that it is lacking in any way, you will be executed."

"I... understand."

"Then please, do tell us your reasoning for such a... heinous suggestion."

Taking a moment to arrange his thoughts Mandible explains his reasoning.

"My brothers, making the human femme our new queen would bring many benefits. One such benefit would be that her mere existence in our hive mind would counter the witches control over us." He could see that his brothers were starting to get intrigued. "Another benefit would be that, do to her status as a queen, she would be able to awaken our remaining brothers from stasis." Now they were interested. "And finally, we would be able to mold her into what we need." He could see that many of his brothers were starting to approve of the idea, but some still questioned the choice.

"But why must it be THAT human in particular when we could just make any random human femme into our new queen?" Questioned one of the many Insecticons. This question got a few others to agree with him, why make the one who killed Hardshell their new queen specifically?

"Because brother turning her into one of us would surely have an impact on the Autobots, especially the wreckers." His brothers conversed amongst each other once more for a few cycles before reaching a decision.

"Your suggestion has been... approved."

Mandible sighs in aspiration. With his task clear he leaves the chamber and makes his way to the bridge.

—————————————

Entering the bridge Mandible heads over to one of the many terminals and begins looking for any information on the human femme. He searched through practically every file he could think of that had what he was looking for and was rewarded with plenty.

Name, date of birth, current residence, even a list of hobbies and places she frequently visits. Everything he needs in order to plan a way to capture the girl, but this left him with one question.

"Why do we already have so much information on this human?"

"Because I ordered for it."

Mandible whips his head around and was met with the piercing red optics of none other than Megatron.

"M-Master!" Was Mandibles startled response as he dropped to one knee.

"Quite groveling." Megatron growled as Mandible obeys and gets to his feet. "Tell me Insecticon, do you really think you'll be able to capture the human?" This surprised Mandible.

"How did you-"

"Nothing happens aboard this ship without my knowledge." Megatron gestures over to Soundwave, who Mandible did not realize was here until now.

The silent con plays back audio recordings of the conversation that went down in the Insecticon chambers. As the recording finished Mandible began to worry that Megatron might terminate him for his plan.

"You plan to convert one of the Autobots pets into a new queen for your hive." Megatron began circling Mandible with his optics locked on the Insecticons form. "The argument you made to your brethren holds much merit and I can't help but agree with your plan." That got Mandible to relax slightly. "But-" Mandible became tense. "I'll only allow you to continue with said plan if you go after another one of the Autobots pets."

"W-Which one is it that you want me to acquire alongside the girl master?"

Megatron stopped in front of Mandible and stared directly at him, piercing the Insecticon with his gaze.