0.4

Yenna's P.O.V
———————
During our dinner with Yeosang's family, I couldn't help but feel kind of uncomfortable with all the talk about Yeosang and I. "Yenna has someone courting her already..." Hongjoong interjected, and our parents, as well as Yeosang's, looked at him oddly.

"Ah really? What a waste..." My mom opened up sadly, I was just fuming. Can't they respect my decisions? I was really hurt, and it disappointed me that my parents weren't happy about me being with someone other than Yeosang.

"Yenna, Yeosang...Since Yenna has a supposed, significant other, we'll give you a week to see if you have genuine feelings for him" My dad announced, and my heart dropped.

After dinner, I called Mingi to meet me in front of my house. Then I sat on the steps leading into my house, as I waited. My gate opened, and I saw him, Mingi...
"You wanted to see me?" He beamed, and my heart ached. Maybe I really did love him...

Mingi walked over and sat beside me, and wrapped an arm around me. I leaned in and scooted closer, it was so nice to have Mingi. Then I exhaled, I wasn't ready to tell him the news.

"So Yeosang's family was over, and our parents openly discussed about how they were gonna set me up with my best friend..." I sighed, and made eye contact with Mingi. His eyes were full of rage, and a spark of sadness, I didn't want to lose him like this at all.

"But it's only been a few days, this isn't fair at all..." Mingi said softly, and I felt a tear speckle down my cheek. "I know it isn't, and Mingi, I'm too scared to disappoint my parents. I love you so much, and we only have a week, so let's make all those seven days count..." I sobbed even more, and Mingi gave me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry Mingi, we could've gone longer and developed and built our relationship..." I hugged him tightly, his sweater getting soaked in my tears. "I understand, and it's ok Yenna...Let's make as many memories as possible, so we can end on happier terms" Mingi wrapped his arms around my waist, and I looped my arms around his neck.

Then we leaned in closer, and we kissed. "I'll see you tomorrow, how about a date?" Mingi said, after pulling away, and I nodded, while wiping my tears. "Your plan though, because as long as I'm with you, I'm happy..." I smiled. Mingi looked away shyly, and stood up, walking to exit my house.

"I love you!" He exclaimed, as he walked home. "Love you too big idiot!" I yelled back. I really do love him.