[4𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫]

Dear Yeosang,

I'm writing this after coming home from your house, and I'm really happy that our teacher paired us, because without her, I didn't think we would've managed to repair our friendship.

When I was there, it seemed that your brother Daniel missed me too, as far as I could tell, but since he kept butting in every once in awhile, it was really refreshing to see you guys bicker again.
I remember sitting in your room, and finding an old photo of us on your desk. I was surprised to see it, considering how we've grown apart.

It was us, with Wooyoung, San, Mingi, and Yunho at Lotte World. You with your arm around my shoulder, and me holding a big teddy bear...I sighed, I then remembered that we were now different.
Then, I thought I would send these letters to you, but gave up, since it might cause a stir between us again, and I didn't want that.

By the way, to conclude this letter, I know you could care less, but San introduced me to someone who was also close with you guys. His name is Yeonjun apparently, and he seems to be well acquainted with you all, so I also warmed up to him.

I hope you don't mind, but I find him pretty cute...

-Yenna

I sighed, why am I even bothering to continue writing him these letters, when I know I wouldn't even send them, nor would Yeosang even care?

Suddenly, a notification popped up on my phone. I was added to a new group chat in kakaotalk, but someone also wanted to contact me.

unknown: hey yenna, this is yeonjun...
unknown: I got ur number from San, and we added you to our new friend group chat...

I freaked out, and I immediately went into the group chat, sent a sticker, and added Yeonjun's contact into my phone.

Yeonjunnie : welp, now you know it's me kkkk
: hehe yeap, I see you on monday @ school, I gtg
Yeonjunnie : sleep well princess...