0.2

Yenna's P.O.V
————————
On the way to 7/11, Yeosang and I chatted and paused in comfortable silence, every once in awhile. Then we went into 7/11 to buy our food.

"Yenna, you want your usual?" Yeosang asked, and I nodded. 'He still remembers?' I think to myself, while I bought our favorite drinks. I paid for our drinks while Yeosang was preparing our ramen, so I decided to sit by the window, and stared outside.

"Here, I got it like how you always liked, and I decided to make mine similar since I haven't tried it in so long" Yeosang smiled sheepishly, and sat in the high chair beside me. I smiled at him and said thank you.

"So, you and Mingi huh?" Yeosang started. I turned to him and shook my head. "We aren't really a thing, he's just courting me" I explained, as Yeosang nodded. "Well, what if you don't end up liking him back?" Yeosang continued.

"Obviously I'll be seeing someone else if I don't actually like him back" I said, and continued eating my ramen. "You really like him then" Yeosang sighed. I giggled, and looked at him.

"No Yeosang, I think he's a nice guy and just want to give him a chance" I replied. "Well, have you ever liked one of your closest friends?" Yeosang turned to me. "Not really, I know lots of people are chasing after me, so it's hard to keep such a close group of friends" I breathed out.

The guys were my only close friends, along with Seri, Yuna, Hana and Chaeryoung. That's why I couldn't be friends with other guys without them asking me out, or girls just using me for their own benefit.

"Why've you been playing with girls then?" It was my turn to ask him questions. "I'm trying to forget a girl I love..." Yeosang bit his lip, and took a sip from his cola. "Then why? She might love you back!" I ranted.

"The thing is, our friendship could be ruined" Yeosang said. "But dude! She could like you back!" I shook him. Yeosang just laughed in return and turned his phone on. "It's getting pretty late, we should probably head back now" He said, and I agreed.

Yeosang walked me home and bid me goodnight, and he promised to not ignore and neglect me anymore. "You really promise?" I said. "Yeah, you don't need to worry anymore" Yeosang smiled. "Goodnight" We both said in unison.

When I went into the house, I ran to my room, bid my family goodnight, and slammed my door. Maybe everyone does deserve more chances...

 Maybe everyone does deserve more chances