We continued to walk slowly without making eye contact with them.

"Who might this fucking idiot be lookin at, aye?" I heard the British one ask.

"Ain't nobody lookin at chu, dawg," Zay responded to him.

I hit him with my elbow and lowly said, "Shut the fuck up."

"Mother fucker's got guts talking back to me, don't he, Rodger?"

"A lot," his white friend laughed after he answered his friends question.

"You know what? Good night, man," Zavon said, holding my hand and getting ready to walk away.

"That's quite a fine lady you got there," British dude was still talking.

"What?"

"Zay, lets just go before one of them pulls out a gun or something," I quietly said to him but he ignored me as the two kept going back and forth.

"I said, your lady is quite fine."

He probably drunk.

"I know she is. Thas why she mine."

"Hey pretty lady, what might your name be?" He looks at me, reaching his hand over to me, getting ready to touch my face.

I flinched away and clung onto Zay's hand tighter.

I watched as my boyfriend shoved the mans hand away from me.

"Mother fucker just touched me," he laughed with his friend.

"Have a good night, sir," is all Zavon said before he turned away, getting ready to walk away again.

"Fuck you, you half breed!" The British dude yelled as we started to walk away.

Zavon stopped in his tracks and I tugged on his arm hard as hell.

"Ignore them...lets go," I told him.

At this point, I was scared for what was bound to happen next.

"Watchu juss call me?" Zay asked him after he turned around.

"You heard me. A fucking half breed, mate!" He laughed some more.

In a blink of an eye, Zavon came outta my grip and made his way towards the guy.

Oh Lordt.

I watched as Zay hit the guy in the face, sending his face to the side.

"Zay!" I yelled.

The guy got his revenge when he punches Zavon back.

The two started fighting with bare hands although Zay seemed to be winning because the other guys face was starting to get red with blood.

"Stop it right now or I will call the police," the white friend shouted while struggling to get his phone.

That was when I decided to run over there and try to break the two up but I couldn't do it by myself.

"Zay, stop!" I shouted in frustration.

He finally listened and laid off of him.

"The cops are on their way, you fucktard," the white guy crouched down to his friend to make sure he was ok.

"Come. Let's go Zavon," I told him, getting fed up and frustrated.

With that said, we dipped before the cops that he was talking about showed up.

—The Next Day—

-Zavon-

I packed up my backpack as my lecture came to an end.