-26-

-Jaelyn-

-Jaelyn-

Before we left the fight scene, I spotted some guys come running.

I think I recognize them from the last time I faught Sekeena.

"Zay, your lil friends is here," I told Zavon before he could come in the car.

He stopped in his tracks. "Ima be right back."

I watched as he went up to his friends. There was about 5 of them there.

I averted my eyes and minded my business.

"This DUMB BITCH REALLY THINK THIS SHIT IS OVER!" I suddenly heard Abrianna yell as she was talking to Marcus.

I then removed myself from Zays car and started to hurriedly walk towards her.

"What?! You want some more?!" I was ready to lounge at her.

Before I could lay a finger on her, Zavon's dumbass interfered.

"Jaelyn, relax," he pulled me back and put his arms around me.

"Zavy, control ya bitch," Andre firmly said to Zay.

I tried to wiggle my way outta Zavon's hold but it was no use.

"Dre, shut the fuck up and be a big brother to ya sister," Zavon scoffed.

"Baby, calm down," Natalie came outta no where to comfort Andre.

I felt Zavon pull me over into the direction of friends.

"Jaelyn, this Kenny, John, Jayquan, Jamaal and Leon. Niggas, this Jaelyn right here, now let's go," he said then dragged me to the car.

"Bro, I can walk," I told him in a calm tone.

"Nah, that's enough of you for today," he stuffed me in the passengers side of the car and buckled my seatbelt for me.

He got in the drivers seat and drove away.

"I shoulda known from the start you was aboutta do something messy like that," he said to me with his eyes focused on the road.

"And her tweet wasn't messy?" I asked him in a serious tone.

"It was but you ain't have to go and fight her. You coulda walked away and be the bigger person," he replies.

"Zavon, just shut the fuck up and let a woman handle her business," I kissed my teeth and turned to look out the window.

"What you just did isn't what a woman would do so ion know what you talkin bout," he says. "And lose the attitude foh I lose it for you."

"Whatever, bye, nigga," I dismissed the conversation.

-Omniscient-

"Jae, I'd like to know juss exactly who you think you talkin to..." Zavon looked over at his girlfriend who was still looking out the window.