-2-

-Jaelyn-

-Jaelyn-

It was a regular Monday at school. I had tried my best to stay low again, especially in pre calculus cause that's when I had to see Ashley and Andre cause we was in that class together.

I sat at the very back since the two loved to sit at the front.

About halfway during class there was an announcement through the intercom.

"Jaelyn Jordan to the principals office. I repeat, Jaelyn Jordan to the principals office."

The announcement caught me by surprise but I got up and walked to the teacher's desk so she could give me a pass.

Once she gave me the pass I headed out, feeling Ashley and Andre's eyes on me.

Fucking weirdos.

I ain't do nothin to be in trouble so I was chill. Tho I was still curious as to what the principal could need me for.

When I went into the office, I seen Zavon sitting down with his bag next to him.

Lord Hammercy. I definitely ain't gonna walk outta this office with a smile on my face. I thought to myself.

"Have a seat, Ms. Jordan," Principal Haymitch said once he saw me.

I did exactly what the principal told me to do and I took a seat next to Zavon who was staring at me with disgust. I could feel his eyes on me every move but I try to ignore them.

"You're not in trouble Jaelyn," Haymitch assured.

"I know," I said.

"In fact I called you here because Mr. Ross needs a tutor..." he explains.

"Ok but what does that have to do with me?" I asked in confusion.

"And the tutor he shall have is you since you have the highest GPA in the grade," he continues.

"I have to tutor him?"

"Yes. Seeing that you're one of the school's only hope of making sure Zavon actually graduates this year while another student will be tutoring-" I cut him off.

"Ok but what's in it for me?" I asked.

"Extra credit," he answered.

I slowly nodded my head.

I have to consider this. Even tho I don't want to, it would be good for me when colleges look at my transcript.

"Can I think about it?" I asked him.

"Sure."

I looked over at a silent Zavon who was in the middle of rolling his eyes.

I got up and left the office. A few seconds later Zavon came out too.