-35-

-Omniscient-Cruise Day 4/5

-Omniscient-
Cruise Day 4/5

"Where you been?" Jaelyn asked Zavon who just walked through the door.

"I went onna lil coffee run at Starbucks ," he holds up the cup carrier with two cups sitting in it.

"Oh, I thought you left already," she puts her phone down.

"Is you crazy? I wouldn't leave without you," he said as he put the thing down on the small coffee table.

"Watchu puttin it down for? Pass me my coffee," she sat up.

"I can't get a kiss first?" He stopped in his tracks since he was making his way over to her.

"I ain't brushed my teeth yet, Zay," she told him.

"Ion care," he continued walking towards her and she moved to the edge of the bed to meet him halfway.

He bent down to her level and then gave her a warm, wet kiss dead on the lips.

She broke the kiss. "You still ain't opened it yet?"

He shook his head.

"When you finna open it?"

"Ion know...maybe tomorrow night."

"Swear you wanted it so badly last night," she got up and walked over to the table with the coffees.

"I know but ion wanna open it yet."

"You want me to take it back and give it to you when you ready?" Jaelyn takes the iced coffee that was on the carrier and took a sip.

"Nah, just wait."

She shrugged.

"So what's the plan for the day?" Zay asked and plopped down on the bed.

"The beach..." she trailed off as she made her way onto the balcony.

"Thas it?"

"Mm-hm."

Jaelyn enjoyed her iced coffee on the Balcony while Zavon went and took a shower that lasted for about 15 minutes.

After, they rotated and Zay was now on the balcony sipping his coffee in his swimming trunks and a white Tee while Jae went and took a shower.

When the two had finished getting ready, they headed downstairs to where Natalie and Andre were already waiting so they could have breakfast.