Part 2: Reconnected

[With Levi]. 

Levi was walking to the park with his mother and one year old sister. When they arrived, Levi looked at his mother and saw that she has a sad smile on her face. Levi blinked confusingly. 

"Zina! It's been a while," said a man. Levi looked at the man and saw that he was sitting on a bench with a baby in his arms and was sitting next to a boy, the same age as him. A boy that looked like Erwin. 

"Hello Iriko, it really has been a while. Is that Erwin? I haven't seen him since a baby," said Zina. Levi stayed quiet and walked up to the swings. His heart began to hurt when his mother said his lover's name.

"Erwin," Levi thought sadly. Erwin looked at Levi and got up. He walked up to the swings with his book. He put on a smile. 

"Hey there, I'm Erwin Smith, and you?" asked Erwin. Levi stared at Erwin's hand.

"Levi. Rivai Levi Ackerman," said Levi looking up into Erwin's blue eyes seeing the hurt in his eyes. 

"L-Levi?" he asked. Levi got confused then released who it was. and smiled. 

"Hey idiot," smiled Levi. Erwin chuckled and sat on the other swing. 

"How did you die anyway, Levi?" asked Erwin seriously. 

"It was after I defeated the beast titan. My suppose dead uncle came up from behind me and shot me to death and the next thing I knew, I was a baby that was just born," sighed Levi. Erwin smiled sadly. 

"So what do you want to play?" asked Erwin. Levi raised a brow.

"What?" asked Levi.

"Come on, we're children. We're suppose to play games, what do you want to play?" asked Erwin. Levi smirked. 

"How about a different version from our previous life?" asked Levi.

"With fake equipment and fake titans?" suggested Erwin and Levi nodded. Erwin nodded as the two got up. The two ran around, pretending to kill titans. Iriko and Zina smiled as they watched their own sons play games with each other. The two babies sat there playing in the sand pit while watching the other two play. 

Then some more people arrived. The two adults smiled when they saw them and waved. The group came over to the two. 

"Hey Iriko, Zina," smiled Carla.

"Hey Cara, Alice," smiled Iriko. 

"And these 4 cuties must be Mike, Hanji, Furlan and Isabel," smiled Zina. 

"Hiya!" smiled Hanji. 

"And this must be your new child?" asked Iriko. Carla looked at the 1 year old in her arms and nodded. 

"Yep this is Eren. Are those two babies are your own?" asked Carla looking at the two in the sand pit.

"Yeah the boy is Armin and he's my kid," said Iriko. 

"And the other is mine, her name is Mikasa," said Zina. When Hanji and Mike heard the names, their eyes widened.

"Oh and who are those two running around?" asked Alice. 

"Oh they're Erwin and Levi," said Zina. That made all 5 of the kids shock. 

"Well then, why don't you four go over there and ask to play with them while us adults have a talk?" suggested Iriko. Mike, Hanji, Furlan and Isabel nodded and went over. 

"Hey, do you mind if we play with you as well?" asked Furlan. Erwin and Levi stopped running. 

"Who are you?" asked Levi. 

"Oh I'm Furlan Zacharias. This is my older brother, Mike Zacharias. This is our cousin, Isabel Magnolia. The other one is Hanji Jaeger," said Furlan making the two eyes widen. 

"W-What?" asked Levi. Mike sniffed Levi and Erwin making them jump. His eyes widened when he smelt the familiar scent of the two. 

"Erwin, Levi?" asked Mike. Erwin smiled.

"Been a while," smiled Erwin making everyone else smile. They had all catch up from their past lives, even though Isabel did not let go of Levi until they had to go home. 

"Welp, I better get going home. Ken will be back from his trip tonight and Shota will be round tonight as well," said Zina, picking up Mikasa.

"Of course, well see you soon," said Alice. 

"Levi! Come on we're going home!" called Zina. Levi looked at his mother and nodded. 

"See ya," said Levi. The others nodded as Levi jumped down from the monkey bars. He walked over to his mother and sister and began walking home with them.

"Did you have fun, Rivai?" asked Zina. Levi nodded.

"Yeah," smiled Levi.

"Well, your father and uncle will be happy to hear that you've made new friends," smiled Zina. Levi's eyes widened.

"Wait dad and Uncle Shota will be home?" asked Levi. Zina nodded and smiled.

"Yep," said Zina. Levi sighed happily.

"I'm glad that I got to see them again. From here on out, we'll be facing this new world together," thought Levi.