forever and always

"Forever and always"
🌙

Jihoon trembled in fear.

This was his chance. The chance to not be a weakling and actually save others for once. His chance to help others and become the superhero. But why, if he was a superhero and this was his mission, why was it so hard to do?

He felt his eyes water. He had enough of this. No longer did he want to suffer. He needed to survive. For both of them.

"So Lee, what's the answer? We can't wait all day." Dae whispered to him. If this was the end of their story, they wouldn't find their happy ending. After all this, he could just throw all the hard work down the drain. Was it really worth his life if he goes away?

He looks over to Soonyoung who had tears form in his eyes. But somehow, Jihoon could see the happy smile that Soonyoung once had. If he were to die, Soonyoung would be left by himself.

Jihoon closes his eyes. He remembers something. A saying that he and Soonyoung always had. "I'll stay by your side, forever and always." Jihoon mumbles to himself.

He wouldn't get one simple man ruin their precious relationship. If there was one thing he learned, it was to fight.

"If I would have to choose who'll die..." Jihoon clutched his fists. Everyone was listening, their heart's were racing but for some reason, Jihoon didn't have his usual cold face. His head was faced to the ground, a fiery aura made everyone panic.

"I'll choose... You." He states before raising his hand, an orange glow appearing on his hand and on Dae's neck, lifting him up.

Jihoon tuened around and looked at Dae, pure hatred was in his eyes. The eyes that were no longer a shade of brown, but were now orange. Something else also caught Dae's eyes, it was a necklace that was dangling on Jihoon's neck, the glow was orange and bright.

Minghao and Jian quickly kicked the men from behind while they were distracted. Jian smiled quietly as Dae was raised above the ground. Minghao looked at the sighe with wondering eyes, "Well that's something you don't see everyday." Minghao laughed as Jihoon raised him higher.

"You monster! What are you?!" Dae screams, trying to escape from the glow that was tightening his neck, making him unable to breath.

Jihoon stared back him. What was he? He was there, about to kill someone seconds away. Dae would die in a matter of seconds, but doesn't he deserve it?

"JIHOON! DON'T!" Soonyoung screamed. He didn't know what's gotten inside Jihoon's head nor does he know how to stop him.

He tried to escape from the two men's grasp. But instead, they hit him in the head. "Shut up you beast!" One of the men screamed at Soonyoung while tears coontinued to fall from his eyes. "JIHOON!"

Jihoon snapped back into reality. Without thinking, he let his hand down, fast. Making Dae drop to the ground.

Jihoon turned around, he stares at the palm of his hands that had an orange glow just a few moments ago. His necklace was still glowing. He looks around the venue and sees a piece of shattered glass. Then he stares st his eyes. They were an unusual color of orange.

Jihoon felt the tears stream more. Never had he been so confused, what was happening to him? What was that glow?

Jihoon continued to think to himself while Dae grunted, trying to get up from the fall. In a short distance, his gun was sitting. He grabs it, pointing it to the back of Jihoon's head while he tries to press the trigger. "I don't know what you are, but I'm sure that we'll get to meet again in hell."

Soonyoung couldn't do anything but watch. It was horrifying. He watched as Jihoon let Dae down. In a few seconds he watched Dae grab his gun and faced it to Jihoon.

Soonyoung's heart raced quickly. He didn't know what to do, but strangely. He had an emotion inside of him that was truly indescribable. It was the emotion of fear, courage, and sadness bundled into one.

If there was one thing that Soonyoung knew, it was that he won't let Jihoon suffer. Hatred crossed in Soonyoung's eyes.

"JIHOON!" Soonyoung screamed. His eyes turned purple, his necklace gave the same glow. Both of the men watched as Soonyoung turned into a real beast, a tiger.

Soonyoung didn't care what he was nor what to do. He pushed the two aside and rushed to Jihoon's side, pushing him out of the sight of the gun.

A gunshot echoed through their ears. Hurting Soonyoung's big tiger ones. Jihoon looked at Soonyoung, he still had the same emotion under his face, he was just in a different form. His eyes were still the ones that Jihoon knows and loves.

Jihoon cried as his orange eyes turned back into the normal brown, he hugged Soonyoung and brushed his fur. Jihoon felt Soonyoung run away as he went to Dae.

Soonyoung was still in his tiger form, he ran to Dae, making him shriek. "ALRIGHT I GIVE UP! DON'T KILL ME!" Dae shrieked as he stared at Soonyoung's eyes that had a desire to kill.

They watched as all the men fled the scene, running away.

Soonyoung felt himself shrinking back to his usual form. His bruises and scratches weren't present anymore, it was like he was brand new. His necklace stopped glowing, too. Soonyoung looked at his palms, they were the normal size.

Jihoon didn't think twice, he ran quickly to Soonyoung and wrapped his arms on the back of his waist, continuing to cry on his back.

Soonyoung turned around and finally saw Jihoon, his eyes were back to its normal color but it was still sad. Soonyoung smiled as he gently combed back Jihoon's hair.

"Soonyoung..." Jihoon cried as he hugged Soonyoung tightly. Everyone stayed there quietly. Minghao and Jian just smiled while watching them.

"Why... Why did you say sorry to me that day? You didn't even do anything wrong..." Jihoon cried, hugging tighter on Soonyoung.

Soonyoung stood still. "I wanted to say sorry because Mikyung told me everything that day. I never knew how much you were suffering all because of me." Soonyoung sighed as he continued to calm Jihoon down.

"I'm not suffering. You were by my side this whole time so stressing wasn't something I was doing." Jihoon cried as he felt himself smile. Finally, after all the sacrifices he was there by his side.

"I never got to tell you but, I love you." Jihoon didn't look at Soonyoung. He was too embarrassed too. "Same here." Soonyoung grinned as he hugged Jihoon back.

"I love you Ni, forever and always. Don't forget that. Wherever you are, I'll always be by your side." Soonyoung held Jihoon's chin, making him look at him.

"I love you, forever and always."

This was it, finally. The war finished, it was finally time to start a new time and beggining. Jihoon only wanted one thing, it was to have Soonyoung by his side. No more crying, no more drama, no more evil fathers, the world is only for them now.

They stared at each other for a few moments. The world finally gave enough space for them to love each other.

Jihoon smiled at Soonyoung, pressing his lips into his. Soonyoung retracted, "So does that mean we're dating?" Soonyoung smirked. Jihoon rolled his eyes. "Look, I didn't risk my life just for us to be only friends. So yes, we are." Jihoon laughed as he held Soonyoun's hand.

They held each other's hand, there was only one thing that mattered to them the most. It was having each other.

"Forever and always," Soonyoung smiled to Jihoon who smiled back.

"Forever and always."

The moon necklace grants love to others, but sometimes the people that the moon granted could find love by themselves.

END

❤️❤️❤️

"тнe darĸeѕт nιgнтѕ can prodυce тнe вrιgнтeѕт ѕтarѕ"