t h i r t y s i x

____________

m o o n
n e c k l a c e

36

💫⭐️💫

____________

Soonyoung wakes up in a place he doesn't recognize.

What happened?

The last thing he remembered was he was trying to save Jihoon at the airport. But what was he doing here?

He was at a dark storage room. He was chained to the wall that looked old and dusty. The way how it looked was disgusting.

He looks over him and hears something move. He looks over and see a black rat squeak across the room. He follows it with his eyes and raises his brows, "Rats?"

He sighed, hopeless. He tries to yank himself out of the chains by pulling his hands, which failed.

He then hears a doorknob shake intensely. It stopped for a while before he heard voices outside. "Do you think he's awake?" A man asked. He was probably a bit old. "Let's check. If he is awake then we should beat the hell out of him. Boss's orders." Another man said, he seemed a bit older than Soonyoung by a few years.

Soonyoung froze. By the looks of it, he'll be dead anytime soon. Quickly, he tries to find a comfortable position and pretends fall asleep.

He hears the door open. Footsteps wers coming closer and closer to him. He tried not to breath.

The older man sighed, "He's still asleep. Nothing we can do about it." Soonyoung could feel himslef smirking inside his head.

"I guess. We should ask your son to keep watch. I need to get some shut eye." He heard the younger guy yawn.

"Do you think Minghao can do that?" The older man asked. Suddenly Soonyoung smelled cigarettes being lit up. "Sure, you're son's a great guy. You should have more faith in him." That was the last thing he heard before both of them left, slamming the door.

He felt scared. That was the first time he didn't have a smile on his face and lips. There was something that made him panic. Was it the fact that this might be the place where he's going to die?

He looked down, his necklace. It's been flickering ever since he left the airport. But why?

He closed his eyes, trying to calm down. He didn't notice that he was slowly starting to fall asleep.

🌙

He was in a dream. A dream that felt too familiar.

He was in a playground, everything was so clean. As if he was in the past.

The afternoon sun was shining brightly in his eyes, blinding him. He saw a boy in the swing set with a little girl watching him play from afar.

He walked closer to the boy who was in the swing. He observed him bettter and recognised him. It was Jihoon. But what was he doing there?

Jihoon stopped swinging and glanced at the little girl. She was about 7 years old. Her clothes were recked and torn. Her black hair was a big mess. She had no shoes on which made Soonyoung feel bad. He wanted to help her in every way.

Little Jihoon smiled at the girl and got off the swing. He pointed to it while trying to catch her attention. "Wanna play?" Jihoon smiled sweetly. The girl slowly nodded and walked to the swing, trying to get on.