"Sounds like you've been checking him out to me and that's gay" Abigail buts in.

"Naaah, I ain't check him out and I got the same thought. I had to double check if that was him. Can't believe he was hiding all of that under them baggy ass clothes" another big guy with long hair states laughing hysterically and apparently he's the only one that got the joke.

"You ain't seen him, White?" the guy that was talking before asks Arthur and he just shrugs still focused on his phone with an annoyed expression but he still answers seconds later with "y'all ain't gotta talk about him."

"Some of y'all niggas been acting mad sus since y'all came here. Talking about that asian nigga, saying he thick? Fuck outta here with that gay shit mane" Justin replies with his back facing me and it still makes me feel like he's talking to me. That's how terrifying he is and he isn't fond of gay people at all, I guess.

"You just need to calm your ass down, Justin. Why you always gotta ma-" the other guy was trying to say but I ruin it by walking right into an empty seat. I try my hardest not to lose my balance by grasping on anything I could find. I sigh in satisfaction when I get a firm grip of the table but yelp when one of the drinks accidentally tips over causing the content to fall on Justin's lap and he furiously gets up.

"The fuck did you just do" he yells and gets almost everyone's attention. "You threw water at me?" he exclaims walking in between my leg when I fall on the table.

"You asked for this shit" he growls getting a hold of my neck and lifts me up. "You fucking dead, nigga" he spits bringing me closer and I start hyperventilating.

"S-so s-sorry" I whisper as I try to pry his hands off. I catch a glimpse of Arthur still on his phone and all my hope of getting some help flows down the drain. "Put him down, bruh" a guy says loudly and I close my eyes.

"Yo, yo,yo, back the fuck up" I finally hear the familiar voice I came here for say. "Why you all up in his face like that. Let him go before I beat your motherfucking ass, nigga" he threatens Justin who's busy giving me a death stare.

"Do something about it then" he says tightening his hold on my neck.It startles me when Arthur swiftly jumps over the table to stand in between us. He's beyond angry and he's astonishingly taller and bigger than Justin. "Back up" Arthur snarls and I feel relief wash over me at the sight of Arthur rescuing me from the person who's been bullying for years. "We ain't gotta do all of that" the guy that was talking before says when Arthur takes a step closer.

"Fuck you" Justin spits full anger and pushes me onto an nearby chair. It all happened in the blink of an eye but before I could make out what was happening, Justin was on the floor with his hand over his left eye while Arthur was being held back by three to four guys. "Y'all some fruity ass niggas. You gone get mad when they talking about that lil nigga in a certain way and you swear you ain't gay. Get the fuck outta here" Justin says getting up.

"And it's still your bitch ass who's walking away, nigga" Arthur yells after him when Justin gets up and walks away. "I'mma fuck his punk ass up. This nigga always talking shit behind my back and acts like a lil bitch around me" Arthur mumbles and sits back down, but this time he sits beside me.

"You good?" he questions inspecting my face and I nod looking down with his eyes on me.

"Aight, show's over. Go mind your own business" the guy I interrupted yells at the crowd that quickly formed as soon as Arthur jumped over the table. "Wassup, I'm Quinn. The best nigga on the team right now and I'm speaking for all of us when I say you thick, no homo, except for Abigail" he says very fast and I look at Abigail earning a scowl from her.

"H-hi" I nervously say feeling intimidated by all the big guys around the table and they all amazingly reply. "I'm J-Jake" I struggle out and turn to Arthur because he's not scary to look at.