The Fallen Angel (Fairy Tail fanfic)

DISCLAIMER- I do not own Fairy Tail. That right is entitled to Hiro Mashima!!!!!

For all you lovely people who read my story, The Life Mage, this is the modified version.^^

This story takes place in the time of our favorite ships children's teen years.(that didn't sound awkward what so ever
>.<) This includes Nalu, Gruvia,GaLe, Jerza, RoWen, and Cappy. (If you have any more suggestions, feel free to comment^^" )

I apologize for any more grammer, and spelling. My tablet hates me so don't be surprised when it seems like a four year old is typing this.......

So umm yea, let's get on with a description ,I guess^^"

Anna Delsmith is a 16 year old girl who might be the key to everlasting darkness.(Say what?) Anyone who has talked to her, consider her a kind, yet mysterious, stranger. Miss Delsmith has terrible trust issues, anxiety problems, a unique magic style, and childhood memories that are lost to her. Constantly, she's running away from the darkness, trying to protect the world from evil. But what happens when she meets members of Fairy Tail? Will she finally find a place to call home? or will she just bring doom to this guild?

Vote, Comment(saying hello is always nice ^^), and share my...um..."wonderful" story.

Happy- Aye, sir!!!
Me- Thanks happy!-u- But aren't you suppose to be watching Joy tonight?
Happy- Oh yea!!!!! Don't worry Joy, Daddy's coming for ya!!!* flies off into the sunset*
Me- Oh Happy..... 

-KittyGeek