Skin Deep

You stared at yourself in the mirror after getting out of the shower, the image in front of you unsatisfying. Sighing deeply, you turned sideways, your eyes immediately falling to the stretch marks present around your butt. Your hands found your stomach, pulling at the skin as if it was somehow possible to wipe away the marks left on your body.

You wrapped the towel tightly around your body again, wanting to cover everything you were seeing. You quickly grabbed your phone off the counter and walked out of the bathroom, heading to your bedroom.

You flopped onto the bed, not having the energy to put your clothes on. You heard the floorboards creaking as someone approached, knowing instantly who it was.

"Hey love," Dom said, concern flooding his face when he noticed you. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah," you said bluntly, not wanting to admit what was bothering you.

"Tell me the truth," he said, approaching the bed and taking a seat on the corner, glancing down at you.

"It's nothing important," you shrugged. "I just hate how I look sometimes."

"Why, babe?" he asked.

"I just see all these stretch marks and feel so ugly sometimes. I would look so much better without them," you admit, willing the tears behind your eyes to stay there, not to spill out.

"They're beautiful," he sighed. "They're a sign of everything you've been through. All the growing you've done. Don't be ashamed of becoming the beautiful woman you are."

"It's just hard to see it like that sometimes," you sighed.

"I know, babe," he agreed. "But I'll be here forever to remind you how beautiful you are no matter what."

You had no words, just smiled at him, the love you had for this boy spilling out, unable to contain itself. You opened your arms, willing him to come closer. He instantly fell onto you, your arms wrapping tightly around him, breathing him in.

"I love you," you whispered into the crook of his neck, placing a soft kiss afterwards.

"I love you," he replied, lifting his head to plant a kiss on your lips.

He slowly moved the towel away, revealing your naked body. He kissed along your skin, all the way down to your stretch marks. He peppered kisses all over your stomach and surrounding area, making you burst into giggles because of the tickling.

"You're beautiful," he repeated. "Especially because of these."

He kissed them again, and you smiled widely, not knowing how you got so lucky.

"Now," he muttered, lifting his head to look you in the eyes. "Let me show you how much I really love your body."

"How are you gonna do that?" you asked teasingly, raising your eyebrows suggestively at him.

"You're about to find out," he smirked.

~~~~

HI GUYS!! I haven't written in FOREVER, it's insane. But I recently got a spurt on inspiration. So this was requested by the lovely thatssosydstyles a loooong time ago. So sorry love, but I hope you enjoy it :)

Also, since last updating this, I actually met Dom!!!! Which was absolutely incredible he is so amazing wow

Anyway, hope you enjoy, feel free to request

Lots of love,

Rachael x