Bubbles

You groaned to yourself, sitting up in bed as your hands made their way to your head, hoping that somehow that was going to make your headache going away. You glanced over at the garbage can full of tissues beside you, letting out a sigh as you let your head hit the headboard.

You had been in bed all day, in a terrible mood because you got a cold.

You reached for the remote beside you, scrolling through Netflix but not finding anything that particular peaked your interest. Even your favorite shows seemed undesirable right now.

The door opened and Dom entered the room, two plates balancing on his hands as he walked over to you, setting it down on your lap before climbing onto the bed beside you. 

"Are ya feeling any better, babe?" he asks, leaning over to press a soft kiss to your temple.

"Not really," you shrugged, playing with the food on your plate. "I just feel really shit."

"I'm sorry, love," he sympathizes, moving closer to you so you can rest your head on his shoulder.

He tries to get you to eat something, but you have no appetite. You try taking a few bites, feeling full almost instantly. You let out another sigh, watching Dom pick at his food on his plate as well.

"Ya know what? I'll be back," he says, standing up quickly and giving you another quick peck before leaving the room, not saying anything else.

You put your plate on the bedside table, not wanting to eat any more of it. Maybe you would work up more of an appetite later. You pull the blanket across your body again, shivering slightly as you waited to warm up.

Your eyes fluttered shut but opened quickly once Dom re-entered the room.

He walked over to you, picking you up in his arms without a word.

"What are you doing?" you asked, letting out a small laugh as he made his way to the bethroom, setting you down on the toilet seat.

"I ran you a bath," he grinned proudly, "I know you love bubbles and I figured a bath is good when you're sick."

"You're so cute," you answered, unable to contain the smile on your face, especially looking at his grin.

"Arms up," he demanded, motioning for you to lift your arms as he gently peeled off your shirt, pressing his lips to your collarbone, knowing it was one of your favorite places to feel his lips.

You started sliding your pants, and he assisted. Once you were fully undressed, he took your hand, guiding you towards the bathtub as you sank in, letting out a sigh of pleasure as the warm water surrounded your body. You had instantly felt relaxed.

"You can rest in here for a while babe," he smiled as he started leaving the room to give you privacy.

"Wait, Dom," you called, and he turned back towards you.

"Come in with me," you told him, the corners of your lips lifting up.

"You sure?" he asked, wanting you to relax and feel better.

You answered with a nod and watched him undress, stepping into the tub with you. You readjusted your position so Dom was sitting behind you. You positioned yourself between his legs, your back resting against his bare chest.

His arms made their way around your body, running his fingers up and down your sides, eventually tracing patterns on your stomach.

You shut you eyes, leaning your head back as you sank down further, enjoying the warmth of the water and Dom's presence. He began running his hands through your hair, leaving small kisses along your shoulders and neck. You couldn't help but smile, thinking about how lucky you were to have a boy who took such good care of you.

You grabbed his hands, playing with his fingers as you looked at his chipped black nail polish.

"Can I repaint them later?" you asked, looking back at him.

"Of course," he chuckled, wiggling his fingers around.

Dom moved his arms from their current position, and you were sad for a moment, but then felt his hands on your shoulders, beginning to work out some of the built up tension you had.

You let out a sigh of content, shutting your eyes and enjoying it momentarily.

"You're the best ever, Dommy," you smiled.

"I just want you to feel better," he muttered calmly, "I don't like seeing you in pain and upset."

"I love you," you whispered, moving around so you were facing him, reaching your hand up and running it along the side of his face, taking in all his features. His eyes stared into yours, and you swore every time you looked in them you could get more and more lost.

"I love you more," he smiled, pressing his lips to yours, the kiss soft and loving.

"Not possible," you teased once you pulled away. "I hope I don't get you sick."

"If ya do, it'll be your turn to take care of me," he shrugged.

You settled back into the water, Dom humming lightly as his hands roamed your body gently. He moved from your hair to your shoulders and back, every part of your body he could reach. You felt his breath against the back of your neck. His touch and presence bringing a sense of calm to you.

You hated being sick, but you were grateful you had someone so lovely to take care of you.

"I brought you my sweatpants and a shirt to change into," he told you, knowing you loved wearing his clothes, especially to bed.

"This is why you're my favorite person," you chuckled.

"And you're mine."

A/n: Hi guys!! This is my first YUNGBLUD imagine, but i've written lots of imagines before :) I hope you guys enjoyed this and please leave me some requests I've been super inspired and would love to write more

Love ya!