Fair

this was requested by my lovely @metaphoricll once again!! really hope you like it, it's kind of trash i'm sorry :((

~

Dom's fingers threaded through yours, pulling you through the crowds of people at the funfair. You stumbled behind him, apologizing to the people you accidentally bumped into as you tried to keep up with him. He was heading to a destination, you just didn't know what it was.

The night was warm, but the breeze passing through occasionally sent a quick shiver up your spine. Music was playing throughout the fair, the sounds of the rides and games mixing together around you. Families, couples and groups of friends were all around you, laughing as they enjoyed the night much like you two were doing.

Dom finally stopped walking, stopping at the line for the biggest roller coaster at the amusement park. He gazed up at it, turning back to you with a big grin spread across his face.

"You want me to go on that?" you asked, pointing at the roller coaster. People's screams echoed as they dropped down.

"Yeah baby it'll be fun," he said excitedly, taking both your hands in his.

"I don't know about that," you chuckled, "but I'll do it."

He pumped his fists in the air happily, pressing a kiss to your lips, making you laugh and roll your eyes.

As you guys moved forward in line, Dom's hand rested on your back, occasionally pressing a kiss to your temple. You guys talked about god knows what to pass time, and before you knew it, it was your turn to get on the ride.

You both took your spots, pulling the safety harnesses on. Your leg was shaking as you waited for the other people to take their seats. Dom's hand slid onto your leg as he looked at you with a soft expression.

"Don't be nervous," he smiled sweetly. "I've got you."

You couldn't help but smile despite your nerves, and when the ride began moving, you grabbed onto Dom's hand, crushing it. You screamed as the ride dropped down, but were also laughing hysterically in spite of yourself. Dom cheered happily as the ride continued. By the time it came to a halt, you were both giggling, your hair now wind blown.

"That was awesome!" he cheered as you guys hopped off the ride, going back to the pavement where you decided what to do next.

You guys both got popcorn as you began walking around, trying to decide what you wanted to do next.

"Can we do that balloon pop game?" you asked, spotting it in the distance.

"Anything you want, babe," he smirked and you dragged him over.

After paying, the person running the game handed over the darts to you and to Dom.

"You're on, Harrison," you threatened, knowing that you were going to beat him.

You both began throwing the darts at the balloons, the loud sounds of them popping making you jump. Dom kept groaning in disappointment as he missed the balloons.

"How are you so good at this?!" he asked, watching you hit a balloon every single time.

"I told you, I'm a pro," you shrugged.

You won a giant stuffed elephant, and you handed it over to Dom.

"For me?" he asked, grabbing it and squishing it close to him. "Oh how the table's have turned."

"Yeah aren't you supposed to be the one winning me the stuffed animal?" you asked, raising your eyebrows.

"Maybe if I was better at the game," he laughed.

You decided to grab some popcorn, and you stared at the ferris wheel in front of you, watching it turn. It had colorful lights around it that shone bright in the contrast of the night sky behind it. You took Dom's hand and walked towards it, waiting your turn and eventually getting on.

You rested your head on Dom's shoulder as it began moving, bringing you higher as it spun around. It had stopped to let others on, and you were at the top of the ferris wheel.

"It's so gorgeous from up here," you marveled, looking at the people, the rides, and the city in the distance that appeared so small from where you were.

You looked back over at Dom, who was smiling at you as you looked at the world below you. He reached towards you, cupping your cheek as he leaned closer, pressing his lips to yours. You kissed him back, the softness of his lips making you melt.

You pulled away, a smile plastered across your face as you threw your head back.

"That was so cliché," you chuckled.

"I don't regret it though," he shrugged, "wanna do it again?"

You rolled your eyes at him before kissing him again, jumping as the wheel began moving again, bringing you both around.