Jacob & Jaceon

Casey's POV

"Where are they?" I heard Sapphire ask. I opened my eyes to the bright white light of the hospital room. My vision adjusted to the light I seen the ceiling. I tried to see the people in the room and sit up but when I tried a sharp ached in my lower abdomen.

"Shit" I cursed as I felt all eyes on me.

"You ok over there Casey?" I heard Sapphire's voice.

"No" Was all I said and everyone rushed over to me.

"Are you ok. You want to sit up?" I heard Jacob's voice say. I nodded.

"That would be nice" I said in a whisper. He laughed and adjusted my bed to sit me up. It hurt me a bit but not as much as me doing it myself.

"Your ok. Did I hurt you?" Jacob asked me.

"No, thank you" I said. He shook his head.

" No problem." Jacob said walking to the door.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked Jacob.

"You have to meet your sons Case" Sapphire said. I nodded. I remember felling to sleep right after birthing them. In 5 minutes two nurses pushed the twins in the room. Jacob trailing behind.

"I had help name them with the name you like Casey. If you didn't mind but it's your choice to agree with them?" Alina said. Sapphire agreeing with her.

"Ok, say them" I said. Jacob handed one of the boys to me.

"Jaceon, J-a-c-e-o-n" Sapphire spelled.

"And Jacob" Alina and Kym said patting Jacob's back.

"Jaceon and Jacob. That's not bad" I said. I looked at the baby in my arms.

"Who was born first?" I asked. Sapphire pointed at the baby in my hands.

"Jacob" I looked down at the baby in my hands.

"Jaceon" Jacob said rocking Jaceon back and forth slowly

"This is so cute... My turn" Alina said walking over to me.

" Did you wash your hands?" I asked. Sapphire lit up.

"I did" Sapphire said. She rushed over to my side. I handed Jacob to her and she gladly took him into her arms.

"Hey, this is going to be you in a couple of months. Just wait for it" I said.

Sapphire's POV

"When the time comes I'll be waiting" I said. Jacob's eyes widened.

"Your pregnant?" Jacob asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Does Diggy know?" Jacob asked. Casey and I looked at each other than at him.

"How do you know it's Diggy's?" Casey asked Jacob.

"You two can't resist each other and when you left back to college after Christmas and New Years Keyanna and Diggy broke up" Jacob said.

"What does that have to do with me?" I asked.

"They broke up because of you, Keyanna was getting reckless at the mouth so Diggy said that's why You and him slept together. They broke up almost instantly." Jacob said. I shook my head.

"We didn't just slept together" I said. Casey smile.

"You made a baby together. Goddamn" Casey said still with a smile on her face.

"I want to see this one" Kym said taking Jaceon in her arms. Jaceon was smaller than Jacob.

"This one has a name" Casey said.

"Jaceon, let me hold Jaceon please" Kym said. Mama Tish walked into the room.

"Hey everyone" Mama Tish greeted.

"Hey" We all said.

"Want to hold Jacob?" Casey asked Mama Tish. She shrugged and walked to the sink.

"Omg, he is so handsome" Mama Tish said taking Jacob from Casey. She rocked Jacob back and forth.

"I can get use to this" Mama Tish said.