Baby Shower

Kym's POV

"Jacob make sure to bring your mom and Casey in that dress" I said.

" How am I suppose to get her in this?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"Good luck and Merry Christmas Eve" I said. Two arms wrapped around me.

"Tell her you four are going on a date. I bought this for you, put it on and let's go" Jonathan's voice spoke.

"Whats up and thanks" Jacob said walking out of the ball room holding the baby shower. Everything was here and all the food was done thanks to Sapphire, her and Casey's mothers.

" How do I look?" Sapphire asked.

"Pregnant" I said playing around. She squinted at me. I put my hands up in defence. Sapphire declared with a pharmaceutical pregnancy test that she's pregnant. She doesn't trust it so we're waiting on the clinic's pregnancy test.

"Don't let my brother hear you say that or he will kill me and Diggy" Sapphire said. Speaking of her family, Mama Terri, Stephen, Stephanie, Sarah and Christopher came over to us.

"This is nice good job you three. Where is Alina anyway?" Mama Terri asked.

"She should be on her way. She has her nephew with her" I said. She nodded.

"Can I... I'll be right back" Sapphire said running in the direction of the bathroom. I quickly followed behind her.

Casey's POV

"I can't believe you pick this out for me" I said to Jacob. He shrugged.

"I did so don't worry. Get it on and we're going to my mom" Jacob said. I sighed.

"Why do we have to bring her every where?" I asked.

"Because this is special" Jacob said.

"Ok, it better be special. How do I look?" I asked.

" You look sexy. You done yet?" Jacob asked.

"I'm done you know I can't wear makeup it breaks out my face." I said grabbing a purse and heading to the room door. Jacob followed behind me.

"It's cold out here" I said. Jacob and I exit the apartment and off we go to Mama Tish house.

"Aww this is a nice place what is it called?" I asked. Jacob shrugged shoulders. We continued to walk in there were no tables.

"What place is this Jacob?" Mama Tish said we walked to a room. It was filled with people. One caught my eye.

"Sapphire!" I said speed walking into the room.

"Surprise!" Was all that I heard as I walked in. The roar ring in my ears scaring me half to death.

"Omg, this is for me?" I asked. Sapphire, Alina and Kym came up to me and hugged me.

"It's just for you. Welcoming these two little lives" Kym said.

"Thank you" I said hugging all three of them. Music started to play as people conversed. Some of my family came and talked and hugged me. I'm happy I'm welcoming twins to such big families.

"You did this for me and you helped really?" I asked Jacob, Sapphire, Kym, and Alina.

"Yeah, you can't be mad at that?" Jacob said questionably. I smiled.

"No I can't be mad. I bit you didn't even pick this out" I said playing with the cream dress.

"Nope, I picked it out" Sapphire said. Jacob nodded.

"It's really nice. I would of like it better if it was black. Black makes me look slim" I said. Sapphire shook her head.

"Ivory is what I pick, Ivory is what's your going to wear. Lets get you to your throne" Sapphire said. Walking closer to the front of the venue a silver and light blue throne, white and light blue lace matching the chair draping over it like a tent.

"It's beautiful, this is beautiful" I said waddling over to the seat. The cushion was comfortable.

"Ok everyone! Thank you for being here today to help traditional and casually welcome not one but two precious lives to the world" Sapphire said with a smile.

Sapphire's POV

"All four of our mothers helped raise us four. So we're like sisters, no we are sisters. Helping bring my nephews to this world is a blessing. Hey, when it's one of our turns to push out a baby you better go all out" I said jokingly. The room erupted in laughter.

"No, but thinking for being here because none of our times are coming no time soon. Enjoy" I said telling a white lie. Alina or Kym's time might come anytime soon but mine is just in nine months.

"Hey!" Roared softly knocking me out of my thoughts. Daniel.

Sorry I'm late but Merry Belated Christmas. Hope you enjoy and sorry for any mistake

Love,

TeamJewelSetter