Bye Bye Hello

One Month Later

Alina's POV

"Jaceon, please be quiet" I said to the crying 4 month old. I don't know why Casey left here children with me and Kym. Worried, I looked over at Kym to see how she was doing and Jacob was fast asleep.

"Switch" I said to Kym. She rolled her eyes at we giving me Jacob and she took crybaby Jaceon. I rocked Jacob for a few minutes and Jaceon had stopped crying. Looking over at Kym, Jaceon was also fast asleep in her arms.

"How do you do it?" I asked Kym. She looked up at me and shrugged her shoulder.

"Show off" I said to Kym, walking out the living room to put Jacob in his crib. Going back to the living I plop down on the couch.

"You talk to Sapphire lately?" Kym asked. I shook my head.

"You?" I asked.

"Nah, she's been really busy. I hope she's ok I don't want anything to happen to her while she in Connecticut and we're here.

"She'll be fine. Sapphire's strong, she can't and wont let this one thing get to her" I said. Kym shook her head.

"You don't get it, Sapphire lost a baby. This is a life taking away from you. Just imagine you losing your mom, how would you feel?" Kym asked. I shook the thought off, I can't imagine it.

"Your right. We should check if she's good. After I'm gone call my mom" I said. Kym laughed. She gave me Jaceon and I put him in his crib. Coming back to the living room, I heard Sapphire's voice.

Kym's POV

"What up, Sapph" Alina said plopping on the couch.

"Hey, I'm chilling. What you two doing?"

"Taking care of Jaceon and Jacob" Alina said. She hummed.

"We called to see if you are ok. Have you spoken to anyone?"

"No, I was going to call because school ends in like two months and I'm coming back to New York" We looked at eachother.

"That's so good. We miss you" I said

"Yeah a lot you need to come back but take your time" Alina said. I gave her a death glare.

"Why?" Sapphire asked. I sucked my teeth.

"No, what she meant was, she knows you have test to do, like... um, your finals and she wants you to take your time and do that" I said clearing my throat, nervously. Also hoping she wouldn't continue on with what Alina said.

"I do actually" I sighed relief.

"Go ahead and study. We have to get back to Jaceon and Jacob" I said. They were sleep yeah... but Sapphire didn't know that.

"Ok"

"Ok, good luck on your finals" We hung up and I turned to Alina.

"Let's just hope that's not his kid"

Keyanna's POV

"What I miss?" I asked Daniel. I walked, more like waddled into the living room from the kitchen.

"Nothing really" Diggy said eating popcorn. He help me sit down because I am with child... or however you say it. That's right in back and bigger then ever because I'm carrying Diggy's baby.

"I really don't want to watch this" Diggy complained. I rolled my eyes and covered his mouth. He was interrupting the movie we were currently watching.

"Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces past and I'm home now" I sang with Terry Crew.

"And you know I walk a thousand, if i can just see you... tonight" I laughed uncovering Diggy's mouth. I looked at him and sighed.

"Get loose, stop being moody. I should be the one moody, I'm pregnant" I said rolling my eyes slightly and continued to watch the movie.