Mother's Worst Nightmare

Sapphire's POV

"You three kill me" I said to Alina, Casey and Kym.

"That what we're here for right?" Kym asked while rocking Jaceon. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know what your here for, but I wanted to ask a question" I said.

"You already did" Alina said. I rolled my eyes.

"Can you two stop with that?" I said to Kym and Alina.

"I didn't do it this time" Kym said.

"Anyways, Casey why didn't you suffer post partum depression?" I asked. She shrugged as Jacob jumped around on her lap.

"I think because Jacob, and mama Tish is helping me most of the day. I have a support group and it seems to be working" Casey said. I nodded thinking about who would me my support group. My mom, Diggy's mom and dad, his siblings, and Diggy of course. My thoughts were interrupted by the door bell of Alina's home.

"Chinese is here" Kym said as she rushed over to the door with money in her hand. The interaction was quick. When she got in the living room the food was divided and we began to eat.

"Are you scared to have this baby, because Casey was scared shitless when she was pregnant, then more shitless with found out when she was having twins" Alina laughed at Casey.

"I'm scared, not shitless. But when had to break it to Stephen, I was scared shitless. I really didn't want him to kill Diggy" I explained.

"Is Stephen coming back and if he is, when?" Kym asked.

"He said to call him when I go into labor, He won't be there for the birthing but there to see my baby in her first days on earth" I said as I felt I twisting felling in my stomach. I first I didn't mind it, it could just be the Chinese but, it continued for 20 minutes after that. A warm liquid poured down my leg.

"Sapphire your bleeding! Call 911!" Alina said running to my side. This blood still spilling from my body until the Casey wasn't haven't it any longer. We hopped in the car and drove to the hospital. The bleeding stopped but my stomach pains worsened as we enter the building. Immediate help was giving and I was put in a gown and in room at least 20 minutes later.

Alina's POV

"Doctor what just happened?" I asked.

"We think she's having a stillbirth"the doctor said. All I could think about is how devastating that is and how crushed Sapphire is going to be.

"How can that happen?" Casey asked rocking a crying Jacob.

"We don't know what the cause the her stillbirth, but we have to get back in the room." He said walking off to Sapphire's room.

"Who's going to call Diggy?" Kym said. We sat there puzzled for a second.

"I'll do it you scary ass bums" I said taking Sapphire's phone from her bag. Before I left I said one more thing.

"Someone call Sapphire's mom" I said walking off and started dialing Diggy's number.

Diggy's POV

"Diggy?" I heard a voice a familiar voice on the other end on Sapphire's phone.

"Wait, who's this?" I questioned.

"Alina" Said the voice.

"Why are you on Sapphire's phone?" I asked.

"Well because she's in the hospital" Alina said softly. I quickly jumped up startling my mom and Miley as they sat across from me.

"For what!" I yelled.

"Can you just please come down here, hurry up!" Alina yelled a little. She told me the hospital after that shuffling and muffled cries were all I could hear. That made me hung up the phone and move as quick as I can.

"Daniel what's wrong?" I couldn't even tell her.

"Come, get on something quick because me have to go. Sapphire's in the hospital, for what I do not know" I said. My mom began putting on shoes. Miley heard Sapphire's name and shoes she was definitely moving quickly. Out the door and to the hospital we we're going.

Kym's POV

"Sapphire?" I called. It was just me in the room. Alina and Casey went to go get Jaceon and Jacob some fresh air. In this sad, depression cloud in here I would want some fresh air too.

"You ok?" I asked. She sniffed breaking the awkward silence, but it fell once again. I just sat back until the girls came back. The ultrasound confirmed the stillbirth but we're still waiting for her to come. The door had finally opened to a upset Diggy, and worried Justine.

"Sapphire" Diggy called walking over to Sapphire. She didn't respond for a second but when she turned over from her left side facing the wall she had her eyes full of tears. He slowly snaked his arms around her as she cried.

"I'm sorry" Was Sapphire's only words. That's could upset anyone. Justine teared up at the scene. How can something like this happen?

Sorry for any mistakes

How did you like this chapter?