I walked out towards them, and peeked my head out first. Jaehyun as if it was by instinct, he lowered his phone and glanced at me right away.  I had to admit, he was acting very boyfriend material.

"It looks really good on you." He said as he got to his feet. Xiaojun smiled and did thumbs up at me.

Ten smiled. "I designed that? I don't remember."

Jaemin smiled and made me spin. "Yep, she could be a model."
I slapped his shoulder lightly.

"Don't even try the other ones on. Keep this one." Jaehyun said as he handed his card over to the cashier. "Let her buy anything from this shop when she desires to do so."

I felt my jaw drop. He really just pulled the 'I'm rich and I can show it' card.

Jaemin offered to get my clothes from the fitting room, while Jaehyun took my hand and offered the hair salon and makeup artist to me.

I took up the offer.

I had to look good on this date.

/// n's view:

Zuley was looking at the jewelry in her favorite  jewelry store.  She held a pair of earrings in her hand as she admired its beauty.

They were white zirconias embedded in silver. She placed it against her ear and smiled remembering the times she would go to this store with her mother.

Johnny watched her from outside.
He giggled noticing she was still, human.

like how others may have changed since they had entered the mafia.

He couldn't help himself, he wanted her to be happy. After all, he also was not from the mafia once.

He was a Chicago boy.

Who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

He had always felt like they were very alike.

He walked into the store and whispered something in her ear startling her.

She almost dropped the earring, she caught it quickly. And glanced at him.

"Johnny...did you just say what I thought you did."

"So whats your answer?" He shrugged and looked at the earrings in her hand.

She felt her cheeks grow red. "I don't know what to say." She placed the earrings back on the rack.

"Don't worry, it'll work out, I promise."

She silently stared at the tall boy standing besides her. She had never expected it from him. After all, they were only close friends.

Occasionally they'd go out on missions together, where yes, they had been very close. But she never imagined, he'd ask her out like that.

"Then lets give it a try." She said as she stared at her reflection in the mirror.

Staring at the place where the ring, once was.

/// -one hour later-

Y/n's view:
"Wooooh.. looking good!" Johnny said as he stepped into the salon. I noticed Zuley standing besides him. She smiled and gave me thumbs up.

I hadn't looked at myself yet. But I smiled.

"Thanks."

"Shall we turn you around now?" The hair stylist and makeup artist asked me with a smile on their face.

I nodded.

I had to see myself.

He turned me me around with a smile and one I laid my eyes on my reflection.

I was beautiful.

I hadn't realized how much I had grown in the past..time I've been gone.

I smiled at my reflection.
My favorite tint of lipstick,
My favorite type of eyeshadow.

The makeup matched my face perfectly.

My hair, was done perfect to my liking.

I had to admit.

I myself,
am beautiful.