Chapter 13: From Lover to Villain

Izuku Midoirya (Deku)

I ran down the sidewalk under the light of the lamposts. I was running to Todoroki's house. I had to get away from Kacchan. I'm no good for her. No! Stop thinking like that! She's no good for you! Yeah. She's no good for me. She ruined me. She made me the monster I am right now. She wouldn't save me when I asked. She wouldn't help. I stop in my tracks as I see my former friend's house. I knock on the door and Momo answers. I was not expecting this. "Hi Yayorouzu. Long time, no see. Is Shoto here?" She smiled and pulled me into a hug. She opened the door wide. "Yeah. Come on in. He's in his study. I can get him for you. Make yourself comfortable." She welcomed.

"Sure. Thank you Yayorouzu."

"Oh please call me Momo. Plus Shoto and I are married so I'm technically a Todoroki now."

"Sorry Momo."

"No harm done," she said before walking away down the long hall. I walked to the living room and sat on the cranberry colored couch. I took out my phone and typed out a text. 'We could have done this the nice way. Now I have to get my hands dirty. Why'd you have to do that to me?' I press send and my phone instantly blows up with text messages but I don't read any of them. I know they could have drawn me back in, made me go against my already laid out plans. So instead, I turn the phone off, staring at the blank screen after doing so. Moments later, Momo came back, empty-handed.

"Come with me," she says before leading me down the hall she disappeared down earlier. When she gets to a white wooden door with a sign that reads "Shoto's Office" she knocks, stepping back before the door swings open to reveal a white-haired man. "T-T-Todoroki?" I ask the man. He turns around from his desk and now I properly see his face. The same eyes from high school looked at me in wonder. "I guess broccoli boys don't ever change much do they? Momo, dear, you can leave us now."

"Of course." As the door closed, Shoto beckoned me to come closer. I did so and he twirled me around before pulling me into his lap. I laughed. I can't lie, I did have a thing for Shoto when we were freshman. I try to channel those feelings as I feel Todoroki's breath on my neck. I tilted my head back and smiled at the multichromatic eyed male. If I had to fake being in love to get what I want, what I need, so be it. I can't let my feelings get in the way of true justice.

Todoroki's lips collided with mine soon. I hesitantly kissed back. Part of me knew this was wrong but part of me didn't want to be right. I wanted to get lost in the moment. I wanted to be that type of guy. While I'm kissing him, I don't think of her. It's amazing. I don't think of anything. I just want to get trapped in that moment where I don't have to worry about what will happen in the next. Todoroki pulled his lips away from mine. I've never kissed a man before but it felt great. Kacchan is the only person I have ever kissed.

We paused for a moment but my mind kept on wondering if a certain ash-blonde would be jealous. In all honesty, the kiss wasn't half as good as Kacchan's but I couldn't kiss Kacchan so this would have to do. I didn't want to think of this, anyways. I looked at Todoroki. He opened his mouth to say something, probably an apology, but I wouldn't stand for that. I had to show him I cared too. I had to make him believe I was going to commit to him so he would commit to me. I needed him to devote everything to my happiness so I had to show that I was willing to do the same. That being said, before he could say anything, I kissed him. I felt so in control for the first time since I left Kacchan at the graves. I didn't know what I was doing but I knew I was doing it.

I put my hands in Todoroki's pockets, pulling him closer to me. I wanted him to be mine. He pulled away before joining his lips with my skin. He kissed my neck before moving lower. He pulled my shirt over my head, kissing my bare chest and stomach. I pulled away and put on a fake frowny-face. "I wanna have some fun too." I then put my lips on his neck planting soft kisses along the skin of his neck. He laughed. "Who knew you were so good at this~"