Chapter 9

Once in his room, he let go of her arm. Slowly she reached towards his face and lifted it. His whole body was shaking and he was biting his lower lip.

"Tomura are you okay?"

He shook his head as tears began falling. At that moment (y/n) couldn't see, Tomura Shigaraki, the unstable man who kidnapped and tortured her instead she saw Tenko Shimura, the little boy who would always run to her. The same boy she always comforted.

She pulled him to the bed and laid his head on her chest.

"When you are ready please tell me what's wrong but only when you are ready."

After a few minutes his sobbing calmed down.

"I was sc-scared. I didn't w-want you to die."

"It's okay now. Thanks to you and the rest of the league I'm safe. Listen you can hear my heart beat right?"

After a few seconds of silence she felt him nod.

"That means I'm alive. My heart beats for you. I love you Tomura Shigaraki."

He sat up. "But why? I'm a evil and horrible person. I've threaten and hurt you. I took you away from your life. I caused you so much pain. Please go back to your life. I want you to be happy."

(Y/N) smiled, a soft genuine smile. "I don't want to go back. I'm happy with you."

He put his head in his hands. "I don't get it. I'm giving you a chance to leave so why are you staying? Why do you keep smiling?"

She gently rubbed circles around his back. "You were the first person that I have ever loved ever since we were kids. You are the first person who said that I was beautiful and that they love me. When I needed blood you got me some without question. You never looked at me like I was a demon or a freak. Yes, you have hurt me but I have also hurt you and I'm sorry for that. Even if you break me into little tiny pieces. Even if you get mad and yell at me or say you hate me I will forgive and love you. I will never leave your side ever again."

Tomura let out a small chuckle. "You really are crazy."

(Y/N) kissed his forehead. "Yes I am, but so are you. Let's show the world how crazy we are."

He held out his gloved hand."Together?"

(Y/N) interlaced her fingers with his. "Together forever."

~The end~