🍋 Chapter 7

They both carefully made they way back to the hideout. As soon at they walked in everyone turned to them.

Toga skipped over. "Woah. You're covered in blood. Did you bring me any."

(Y/N) shook her head. "You wouldn't have wanted his blood. It tasted really bad. I promise that I'll bring you blood from someone else."

"Oh okay what did it taste like?"

"Dirt and alcohol."

"Ew. That does sound bad."

(Y/N) glanced at Tomura. "Master can I take a shower?"

He nodded grabbing her wrist he brought her onto the bathroom. After showering she got changed into a clean dress and walked out. Tomura stood in the hallway with his arms crossed.

"Would you like to sleep in my room tonight?"

Her eyes lit up. "Yes please."

He led her to a room, opening the door she saw a computer and multiple gaming consoles. Crawling onto his bed she smelled the sheets.

"(Y/N) what are you doing?"

"The sheets smell like you. I like it."

Laying down next to her he ran his gloved hand through her hair. "What do I smell like?"

Taking a deep breath she bit her lip. "You smell masculine. Its a mixture of ash and lemon. I've never smelled anything like it."

"So you are able to smell better then most people?"

"More then that. All of my senses are better when I'm not in my human form."

She placed one hand on top of his chest. "For example I can hear your heart beating really fast."

She smiled as she heard his heart skip a beat. "Would you like me to give you another thank you?"

After giving a small nod she leaned closer, their lips only inches apart until she closed the gap. In one swift move she was on top of him. Like predator on top of its prey. She pulled away from the kiss, and began kissing and licking his neck. She bit his neck enough to draw blood but not enough to cause serious damage. Immediately pulling away when she heard him groan in pain.

"Master I'm sorry."

She expected his eyes to be filled with hatred or fear but instead only found love and desire.

He smirked as he placed two fingers against the side of her neck. "Looks like I'm not the only whose heart is racing. Also you aren't the only one who likes a little pain."

(Y/N) bit her lip as she felt something poke her thigh "Master is both a sadist and masochist like me. That makes everything more exciting."

She continued kissing or biting his neck while slowly moving her hips against his clothes length.

"Stop teasing me." Tomura groaned.

(Y/N) smirked against his neck still moving her hips. "I don't understand what you mean master~"

He growled, throwing her off before climbing on top of her, his knee pushed past her short dress and against her underwear.

(Y/N) let out a soft moan causing Tomura to now be the one smirking. "What's wrong pet~"

She shot him a smile. "Nothing's wrong master. Just a small stomach ache."

He pushed his knee further, slowly running his hands down her hips. "Is that so?"

"Fuck, master please."

"Did you say something?"

"Master Tomura please fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk. I need you."

(Y/N) giggled as he quickly started taking off his pants, while she slipped off her clothes.

They both were now completely naked, (except shigaraki's gloves) staring at each other like hungry animals.

"You are so beautiful."

"And you are so handsome, hot, sexy, attractive -" She stopped and started laughing when he looked shocked, hits cheeks turning red.

While he was flustered she push him down and climbed on top of him again. Slowly she lowered herself onto his erect member. Immediately she lifted herself half way off before lowering herself again. She continued that motion while increasing the speed.

(Y/N) threw her head back screaming his name as she reached her orgasm.

Tomura grunted. "You're so tight. I'm going to cum."

(Y/N) got off, and began sucking half his cock while pumping the bottom half.

"(Y/N)"

She pumped a couple more times as his seed filled her mouth. Pulling away she swallowed before falling down next to him. "Hmm that taste better then blood." Placing a hand against his chest she felt him play with her hair. Soon they both fell asleep.

Break Me (Tomura Shigaraki x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें