Chapter 2

(Y/N) stared at the ground while Thirteen and Mr. Aizawa talked to the students. Feeling a strong urge to fight she began digging her nails into her leg trying to get rid of the feeling. Her head snapped up hearing her name.

"(Y/N) and Thirteen get the students out of here. And alert the main campus."

(Y/N) looked down at the swarm of villains, her lips curled into a smile. "Sensei, you sure you can take them all by yourself?"

"The students safety is top priority."

"Understood." She was about to turn around until she looked at a villain that was looking at her. Despite the mask he had covering his face she felt like her eyes met his which unusually sent a shiver down her spine. Quickly shaking it off she started taking the students to the exit.

Meanwhile from the villains pov.

Shigaraki looked up at the group of students and the few pro heros, eyes landing on a (h/c) haired (e/c) eyed female.

"Kurogiri who is that female standing next to Erasurehead?"

"I'm not sure, though she looks to old to be a student. Possibly a young pro."

Shigaraki began scratching his neck, his eyes locking with the female. 'why does she look so familiar?'

"Kurogiri bring her to me."

Heros pov

(y/n), thirteen, and the rest of the students were running to the exit until Kurogiri appeared in front of them.

"Students get behind us." Thirteen shouted.

(Y/N) smirked and cracked her knuckles. "This should be quite fun."

While the villain rambled about something (y/n) was gathering information. She noticed that every so often a metal plate would be exposed though the mist. She could only assume that the plate was covering his actual body. In this current situation her quirk was useless but that wasn't going to stop her.

After gathering all the information she rolled her eyes as the villain continued talking. She jumped at him, her foot aiming right at the metal plate. At the last second he dodged, (y/n) swiftly landed and looked up at the villain. "Do you ever shut up?"

Kurogiri let out a sigh before opening portals sending the students to different locations.

(Y/N) clenched her teeth. "What did you do to them?"

"I simply teleported them into different spots in the building."

Thirteen nodded at (Y/N) signaling for her to jump out of the way of the black hole. Kurogiri opened a portal causing thirteens quirk to backfire.

"Thirteen!" (Y/N) shouted. She growled before attack the villain again.

"Senpai watch out!"

A portal opened in front of her she regained her balance and jumped backwards only to go through a different portal. She landed on the ground. Groaning she stood up to see the blue haired villain holding a very injured Mr Aizawa elbow. She grabbed a knife out of her side pouch before jumping to attack the villain.

"Nomu."

At the last second her knife went into a large creature who didn't seem a bit fazed by the attack. (Y/N) pulled out a grappler and shot a nearby tree pulling herself away from the creature.

She growled before looking at the blue haired villain. 'All I need to do is get a little bit of his blood then this will all be over.'

Shigaraki began scratching his neck before looking at the female. "What is your name?"

Her eyes narrowed. "(Hero name)"

"No, you're real name."

"Tch, I really don't see why that matters but its (y/n)."

Shigaraki took a step back in shock. "It's you. Do you remember me?"

(Y/N) laughed. "Are you delusional? I have never met you before. The only villains that I know are currently in prison cells. Now tell me are we going to keep talking like we are friends or are we going to fight like we are enemies. Personally I like the latter."

"I'm not surprised that you forgotten about me everyone else does."

(Y/N) got into a fighting stance. 'What is this lunatic talking about? I seriously have no clue who he is. I guess none of that matters.' She jumped at Shigaraki another knife in hand and manage to cut his cheek before she could lick the blood he tightly grabbed her wrist with four finger and the knife with the other hand.

Shigaraki leaned closer to her. "That look in your eyes. bloodlust and hatred."

"You don't know a thing about me." She spat before kneeing him in the stomach. His tight grip loosened allowing her to pull away and slap his cheek, getting his blood on her hand.

She smirked. "Looks like I won." She put her hand to her mouth to lick the blood.

"Senpai behind you!"

She heard Izuku scream before everything went black.