Chapter 14

It was a week after Christmas, which meant it was time to return to Hogwarts. For safety reasons, students were using floo powder to travel back. Alexia stepped up to the fire at the Burrow. "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!" She shouted as she walked through the fireplace and came out in Professor McGonagall's office. "Mr Filch will have your head if you drag too much ash out and into the hallway, so I advise that you wipe your feet on the rug before you exit." McGonagall said without looking up from her lesson plan. Alexia did as she was told, not wanting to get a detention for something that she could not stop the fire from doing.

As Alexia unpacked everything from her trunk that she needed, her phone buzzed. It was Draco. Alexia nearly fell off her bed. (She had been folding some socks that had gotten jumbled up when she hurriedly packed her things back at the Burrow last night) Alexia read the message quickly. "I'm back. When you arrive, meet me at the Room Of Requirement as soon as you can. I NEED to talk to you all." It was only after rereading this that she realized it was a group chat. Draco had sent this to Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Neville, and her. She jumped off the bed, forgetting all about her still only half unpacked clothes, and ran as fast as she could to the ROR.

Alexia ran into the room. The others were already there. There was seating in the room for them. Alexia sat on a couch beside Draco. He took Alexia's hand. "What's going on?" Asked Harry "And why did you invite us? It's Alexia that you always want to talk you. And didn't Hermione punch you once? Explain." Draco took a deep breath. "You don't have to be friends with me. You can hate me. You can knock me off a broom with a bludger. Just please listen for a minute. Over the holidays, my parents and aunt told me of a plan that Voldemort has. And I'm supposed to be the key to it. But I can't. I can't do what they want me to. They're plotting to break into Hogwarts to attack Dumbledore. And I have to kill him. I'm not going to of course, but what am I supposed to do? They'll find out if I tell Dumbledore himself. Snape might be in the order, but I have proof that he's actually a death eater. We have to fight them. Kill THEM. I can easily take my parents. We need to fight back." Everyone was completely silent. Then Harry spoke. "I'm in. We're the best in the D.A. and Draco is, to be honest, a better wizard than me. He's the leader." Harry smiled at Draco and Draco smiled back. Draco looked at everyone else. The group looked around at each other and nodded in agreement. "It looks like we have a team." Draco said. The room gave them graph paper and pencils. Alexia smiled. The room agreed with them. It was time to start planning their own sneak attack.