~Chapter Five~

"Izuku? Izuku, are you in there?" Uraraka asked through the door of Izuku's dressing room. It had been hours since the two friends conversed with each other and she had overheard that he had a date with the Vicomte de Chagny, but never showed up.

After a long while of waiting, she grew impatient and decided to try opening the door - Only to find that it was unlocked. She blinked but shrugged off her suspicion and walked into the room, finding everything exactly the way that she had seen it earlier. Nothing was out of place, expect for Izuku's costume that now laid on one of the seats in the room.

"Izuku? Are you hiding in here?" She called out, looking around the room for her friend. She wondered where he could be...

She looked at the mirror closely and started to walk towards it curiously. She traced her finger along the glass and pondered: Why did it look so much different than before?

"Ochaco Uraraka!" Barked the voice of her dance teacher, which caused her to jump at least a foot into the air, "What are you doing in here?"

"Oh my goodness. You have me a heart attack, sir." She commented and tried to relax by fanning herself, "I was just looking for Izuku. I can't seem to find him anywhere and it's nearly time for bed. We begin practice for Il Muto tomorrow and he likes to go to bed early."

Toshinori sighed and walked towards he young girl, patting her head. "I assure you that he's fine. He's actually with a friend of mine and he's safe, I assure you. He will be returned soon, I promise. For now, let me escort you back to your sleeping chambers."

Uraraka looked up at him confused as he began to lead her out of the room, closing the door behind him. "Who's your friend? Do we know him?"

Toshinori stayed silent and looked at her. "Not really, but you all might." He continued to lead her out of the hallway and up the stairs to where the dance girls slept together. It was a large and spacious room with every girl having their own bed. But who did they find but the biggest pervert in the opera house - Mineta.

He always came in and tried to flirt with every single girl, no matter how hard they rejected him or punched him in the face. That didn't stop him though. This time, he had a black blanket on his back and was playing with a rope in the shape of a noose. He was obviously pretending to be the Phantom, and Toshinori had a look that said he wasn't impressed. At all. And neither was anyone else.

Toshinori let out a sigh as he walked towards the purple haired male and smacked him upside the head. "Ow! What was that for, old man?" Mineta whined and rubbed his head.

"You know why. You know better than to mock the Phantom." Toshinori commented darkly as he took away the roped noose and the blanket, "Now, leave, boy. Before the Phantom chases you out of here like he did with Aoyama."

Mineta's eyes widened in pure fear; Not because of the Phantom, since he didn't honestly believe in that ghost story, but of the fear of that damn dance instructor. He terrified nearly everyone. He instantly exited the room on command, in which Toshinori gave a smile.

Though he couldn't stop worrying about Izuku with Todoroki. He had talked with Todoroki about his undying crush on the other boy and how it was his idea for him to help Izuku with his singing. He was surprised when the boy took up the idea. He just hoped the two boys were alright and weren't getting too close to each other... He guessed that he would have to wait until the next morning.

~Meanwhile, that next morning~

Izuku's eyes seem to flutter themselves open as he woke up. He let out a small groan and sat up, rubbing his eyes and letting out a yawn. He looked around, seeing as he was on a swan bed in a small room. It had a vanity, a wardrobe, and a large yet slim mirror. Memories of what happened suddenly came flooding back to him; Meeting his 'angel of music,' traveling to his lair.... And then making out with him.