Dear Diary, Where The Fuck Are You?

A//N: when I was editing, it crashed. So if there's any spelling errors, let me know <3

 So if there's any spelling errors, let me know <3

"Closure. I don't need closure." Sydney huffs as her and Lia walk home. "What I need to know is why it really feels like someone is..."

Sydney pauses before turning around at the sound of the wind howling and the dogs barking. "Syd, is this all my fault? Because Stanley asked me to homecoming?" Lia asks worriedly.

"No, Lia, I.. I knew he liked you, alright? I'm happy you guys are going together." She sighs. Suddenly, the atmosphere intensifies as both the girls begin to walk a little bit faster.

"Why are we going so fast?" Lia asks. "I'm sorry, I'm paranoid." Sydney sighs, grasping Lia's wrist tightly before beginning to run up until their house.

Once they make it inside, Sydney speedily shuts all the blinds in the house, Lia joining in to help her.

A few minutes later, Lia looks up from her book to find Liam entering the house, looking completely beaten. "Liam? Are you alright? What happened?" She asks, grazing her finger over his black eye carefully.

"Shit. Hey, Goob." Sydney says as she enters the room to find Lia worriedly eyeing her younger brother.

Liam turns around. "Oh, my god. What happened?" Sydney questions. Liam angrily slams his bag down onto the floor with a grunt. "Richard Rynard, that's what happened!"

"For all the crap you said to him!"

"Liam, I—"

"And you know what he said right before he punched me in the face? Right in front of Veronica Thompson?" He shouts. "'Tell your freak sister I said hi.'" He says in a low voice.

"And you know what, Syd? With the way you've been acting lately, maybe he's right." He concludes, bumping her shoulder before walking up the stairs.

"Liam!" Lia runs after him, following the boy into his room.

"Liam, hey. You didn't mean that." She sighs, placing a hand on his shoulder. "What if I did?" He asks, leaning back onto his bed.

Lia purses her lips, taking a seat beside him. "First of all, I think that Richard Rynard should choke on a tampon." Lia states, causing him to chuckle. "Second, girls love tough guys. I'm sure Veronica will be all over you in no time, bud." She assures him with a smile. "So, if anything, Sydney did you a favor."

"You really think so?" He asks hopefully. "I know so, bud." She grins. "I'm gonna go talk to Syd alright? Maybe you should try to apologize to her sometime?"