Chapter 3

S

acrifice

In the old luxury room, the female with gray plumage was still in her transe.
Shortly after she began to lie on the old mattress with the silky sheets.

The male in the hat put a hand on the female's forehead, gently stroking her.

-I told you that you could do it- the man drew a smile on his muzzle.
-Jaaa- the female sighs tiredly
-Tell me- said the male- How many of them are they?
- T ... They ... are ... Fo ... Four- just saying those words seemed to leave the female breathless

-Hehe, they are less than I expected, but they must definitely be too strong to have exhausted you like that.

On the female's face a wide smile was drawn. Slowly he closed his eyes and saw his children again.

He could feel how they hugged her, the heat of his arms were so tangible to her. A new feeling was born within her, a kind of instinct that ruled her to stay with them forever, to love and protect them.

-They ... are ... - The female was silent for a moment. Looking for words that could express their feelings.

-Shh- the male fell- you don't have to say it. If you know it, I know it.

The female closed her eyes again. That moment, where I could feel the heart of those 4 souls. Four souls, who were now tied to her and each other. He remembered how it was his first time connecting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐢~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young female with silver plumage was in a room furnished with old furniture. His clothes were dirty and he was in an old cushion, crying.

-* sob * * sob * - The young woman with silver plumage looked up, revealing her young features. Appearing to be 18 or more.

-Why? * sob *, why am I always alone? * stronger sob *.

-Aaah- the silver girl, grabbed her head due to sudden pain. When the pain passed, she rubbed her head and hugged her legs against her chest still sobbing.

-Darling, you are not alone, I am here! - A kind voice with a sharp and tired tone answered him.

The young female opened her eyes by the voice of the stranger and saw a man with green scales, with a smooth head, hairless and a kind of armor around his torso. He wore a light blue and very elegant robe. Because of his wrinkles and his tone of voice, rough and tired. It was obvious that it was an old man.

-Do not worry darling. Neither I nor your brothers will leave you alone.

The strange reptile man approached the girl and hugged her. The young woman, although she felt distrust, for her the words of the man and the way he said it, reassured her. She just closed her eyes and returned the gesture to the old man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Yes, I still remember the time "Dad" connected us - said the female to the male next to him.

-How to forget that beautiful story– A third voice was heard in the room, it was hoarse, with a sarcastic tone but that managed to instill fear.

The female was startled. He sat as she could, because she was still exhausted. In front of her a dragon with black scales, dark raincoat and hat was staring at her. The dragon smiled falsely at the female, causing her to just tremble more.