Chapter 2

Limbic connectio (part 2)

In the middle of the night, bathed in the moonlight that passes through concave shaped windows. In a completely dirty and old room, there was an ornate wooden wardrobe that had many holes for possible termites. A full-body mirror full of dust, very fogged and with some scratches, next to a table with drawers in the same ornate style as the closet.

Next to it was a large bed, it was luxurious with white silk curtains, equally quite dirty and torn. They hung around the bed, which had an old mattress without sheets and no cover where a body rested.

Suddenly the body shuddered and was heard as a sharp and exhausted voice took a long and deep breath.

* Deep breath *, cof cof, haa agh - coughed and complained the figure wrapped in a white nightgown with blue lines with wavy patterns on it.

Jaa ~ - She took a sigh with stress the figure, it was then that he raised his arms towards the ceiling, as if he were trying to reach something.

Suddenly, a pale hand with claws held one of his hands raised to the sky. Then the figure between the sheets calmed down and his face was bathed in moonlight that came from a window, revealing a female figure with fine features but his hands were pale, long and a little sharp. His face had very beautiful emerald green eyes surrounded by what appeared to be makeup faded by crying, had long ears and had some feathers around his cheek and forehead.

-Ooh ~ are you here? You? * sob * are you here? - asked the female "kafka" addressing someone, but the room was completely empty. However, she still felt the grip on her hand and heard a deep, rough voice but with a tone of sweetness and affection.

-I'm here, I'm here my love, now, shh ~ don't cry, everything will be fine - the voice of a being very different from the woman, spoke to her lovingly in order to calm her down.

He had a long snout that ended in 2 nostrils and one small fangs that came out of the jaw, but he had no hair and looked like a skull with his sunken features and the whiteness of his teas, he was thin and wore a brown coat with a hat large wing black, with a green ribbon around.

-I can't do it, it hurts ... Aaaaaaaahhhh- shouted the woman squeezing the sheets and the hand of the man who accompanied her.

But although for her he was sitting next to her, comforting her, in reality if another individual were in the room, all he would see would be that female speaking and dying alone with her right hand raised, squeezing nothing.

-Don't say that - the subject expressed - I know that you can, you are strong ... it is time to give them birth, just take a deep breath, it will soon end, but you must endure.

-Aaaaah-

-Shh - the subject passed the back of his free hand over the female's face - well at the count of 3 you try again.

-Here we go 1.... 2.... Tre-

- Aaaaahhh Aaaaaahhh - the man's account was interrupted by the female's howl of pain.

Aaaah aaah - the female screamed and clung even more to her beloved's hand.

-You can, come on, resist, do it !!! -

Then as if something had possessed her, the female stopped screaming and straightened, releasing the man's hand and resting her on the bed. He put on a calmer countenance, but with a look of amazement.