20| Cheeto hot

Who's your favorite character in this book so far? ♡

Chanel's

It's been a few minutes and I'm already growing tired of this party. I just want to go sleep or whatever. This was getting difficult by the second.

I mean every older man and woman kept giving me weird glances and I swear I could hear my teeth cracking in the process of forcing a smile.

I only came for one person, reluctantly. Only for Romeo, well for Alexander who was now 'frenemies' with that strawberry blond. So yes, I have to sort out Evans problems. And since I'm a basic human being, I didn't complain, I actually complied.

I ran a hand through my ugly brown hair and sighed at the grass on the ground. This scene reminds me of when Tyler, the Creator was in Kali Ulchis music video and his face was in the grass.

I seemed to be laughing randomly, my head hanging low and I just laughed. Probably looking like a weird person right now.

"What's so funny?" A deep voice mused from behind my chair.

I turned my body on the chair and looked up at the most attractive guy I've ever seen in my life.

Okay now that was a lie. I was just trying to occupy my thoughts from Alexander and the boys. But clearly it wasn't working, because I hate to admit it but I really miss that stupid Almond. And I have no reason to. We're not even friends.

The dark skinned guy, with a set of curls in an afro gave me a wide grin. His green emerald eyes adorning. I couldn't help but rake my eyes all over his body. His suit was navy blue and clung onto him apart from that he had some chains.

"I— just some person that I find funny came into my head, you know?" He nodded, taking a seat in front of me.

Please, did I say you could sit there? Gosh, I hate men.

"I'm Jayson by the way." He holds out a hand. I look at it skeptically, his hands were larger than mine, but I still held his own and he shook it very gently. The soft skin tearing against my rough one, ahh, that would be me forgetting to moisturize.

"I'm Japan." I shook his hand, showing my pearly whites.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Your parents named you after a country?"

"No, my parents raised me after a beautiful country, which is so beautiful that I've decided I'm going to be migrating there in the near future." I already knew my life. I'm going to have a daughter, a cat, a beautiful condo and my own art gallery.

I didn't need to be rich nor pretty to make my dreams work. As long as I had the passion and desire of making att and expressing my beliefs with people who would understand them in all sorts of forms then I would be good. I've always wanted to do abstract art to always convey modes but none of my friends understood the type of art I reproduced. I just hope there would be one person who could.