16| waffles

Sorry for the long awaited chapter! I've reconstructed everything like my life, which is going great btw :)

Anyways I felt like I owed an update, so here it is! Please enjoy.

Chapters **16.17.18.19.20**

P.s Terry is mine so back off ♡

s Terry is mine so back off ♡

Chanel's

"What makes you think I'm going to do you a favor? After all that trouble you caused my friends and I?" I glared at him, pointing my broken left arm in his direction.

Romeo's eyes turned dark and he faced away, looking at the window of the bus which was filled with raindrops. I couldn't help but sense that he wasn't as on-guard as he was in school, he seemed more relaxed.

"I– I'm sorry for causing you all this trouble, the boys and you. I've just been such a jerk over the smallest of things. I mean I'm rich, why do I care if Terry terrorized my motorbikes, why do I care if Sky beat up some of my guys and why do I care if Alex—"

He cut himself off. "Anyways . . ." He turns to face me with a short smile. "The point is, I've made up with them all. I've made up with your lover boy—-"

"Alexander and I are not dating." I said very quickly, too quickly that I didn't realise how defensive I was. "We're just friends," I added in.

Romeo rolled his eyes and curved a smirk. "Sure, that's what they all say." My cheeks were probably so red by now, but I didn't mind. It wasn't like Alexander was here.

Oh shut up, Chanel.

"Alexander and I are kind of friends now. We decided to form an alliance despite our mutual and natural hate for each other." He pulled out his phone and flashed a picture in my direction. "Adam-meme face and your friend, Anna, I'm worried about her."

The picture was of them sitting on the bleachers, alone in the rain and cuddling like lovers on cloud 9.

I shot Romeo an annoyed look.

Anna and Adam were the thing which ruined my day, probably caused this whole ass storm. I hated seeing then together, it made me feel sick and gross. I wanted to bring Anna back to the good side.

I mean for fucks sake . . . Adam abused her? What does she want from him? It makes no sense. How could thay guy be human for abusing a girl he loves? Even if she broke your heart at least save yourself some respect and show some compassion? He definitely wasn't right in the head.

Romeo slumped back in the bus seats and sighed. He looked down at his phone and scrolled through to more bright images on his phone. I watched him intently, curious as to what he was going to show me next.