the take • jordan clarkson (r)

for my bae -retrodreams answer my message thingy hoe-anyway

answer my message thingy hoe-
anyway ..

***

I honestly couldn't keep my eyes off of Jordan all night. We were at an NBA event and the way his suit fit against his toned body made me want to do sinful things to him. And that was exactly what I was planning on doing tonight.

"Hey, Jordan." I said to him, catching his attention.

"Yes, Y/N?" He questioned, glancing over at me.

"Why don't we get out of here and do something better?" I continued, biting my lip at the end of my sentence.

"Well baby," he replied, wiping away at the nonexistent food particles around his mouth,

"What do you have in mind?"

"You'll see."

this is where shit starts to get .. spicy

***

We soon got home and my hands were all over him. I couldn't help but tease him in the car. I had needs and I was going to get what I wanted. Jordan groaned here and there during our heated make-out session and I was ready to move this to the bedroom. I removed my lips from his and took his hands into mine, leading him behind me.

We got to out shared bedroom and I immediately pushed him down on the bed. Jordan looked over at me confused as to what was going on.

"Well, this is new." he smirked.

I sent him a quick smile before going into my closet to look for my 'secret weapons'. I've been saving these for quite some time and I wouldn't be surprised if they collected dust but, that was beyond the point.

I came back into the room with the box full of my things and placed them at the foot of the bed. Jordan sat up trying to look and see what was there.

"Ah, ah, ah, no peeking."

I wagged my finger in his face. He pouted, leaning his head back against the pillow. I took this as my chance to put the handcuffs on his wrist and attach them to the head board. Once again, Jordan looked at me confused. I ignored him, continuing what I was doing.

"Hey, baby, if you don't mind me asking,-"

"No speaking unless I say you can. Am I clear?"

Jordan raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Yes."

I wanna put you in seven positions for seventy minutes you'll get it babe,

you got a lot on your mind and I wanna ease it up and lick it and slip in it

I spent some time teasing Jordan, giving him just a little taste of what he was getting all throughout the night. After I was done with him, he would never look at me the same. I began leaving wet, open mouthed kisses down Jordan's body until I reached the place he needed me most. I removed his hard length from his boxer which caused his breath to get caught in his throat. I think I was enjoying this more than he was. I began pumping him agonizingly slow causing him to buck his hips up to get more friction.

I knew what he was doing and I placed more of my weight on his body the best I could do.

"God, Y/N, you're going to make me come so hard." Jordan managed to choke out.

"Please let me cum." He began pulling at his restraints more and more which indicated he was getting close. I wasn't going to let him have his release so soon. It was time he got a taste of his own medicine for once.

"Beg for it baby," my voice taking on a rather raspier tone, "I want to hear you beg for it."

"Come on Y/N, please stop teasing me. Just," he paused abruptly before continuing his sentence.

"Y/N, please baby, I'm begging you. I'm so fucking close."

you do a light scream on the ice cream when I scoop it and dip it in,
unzipping her tight jeans, and the feminine hygiene is magnificent

I didn't bother letting Jordan cum just yet because that would ruin the fun I was having with him. It turned me on so much seeing how submissive he was for me. That's not a side of him you see everyday. I removed Jordan's hands from the restraints that were digging into his wrists and threw them somewhere into the dimly lit room. Jordan took this as his opportunity to flip me over on my back, which caught me off guard.

"Really think it's funny teasing me?" Jordan asked, raising his eyebrow.

I didn't answer him which only added to the slight anger he was feeling.

"Oh, so you don't want to talk now but, you were saying all that shit earlier?"

I remained quiet.

"Guess I'll have to fuck the answer out of you." Jordan rammed into me giving me no time to adjust. I felt the wind being knocked out of me every time he thrusted into me.

The feeling of fucking you, feelings all up in you,
Making it hard for you to bottle 'em baby,
This dick is too big just to swallow it baby, but still you eat it like it's Thanksgiving
And you gobbin', gobblin', gobblin', gobblin', baby,
Like what's a goon to a goblin baby?

"Fuck, Jordan, I'm so close." I groaned out from underneath him.

I shouldn't have said what I said to him because it only caused him to slow his actions down to a painstakingly pace. I could literally push him off of me and allow me to get the job done.

"Move faster J.." I whined out.

"Beg for it."

His words reminded me of what I said earlier to him. Guess this was my punishment for teasing him. I begged multiple times until, Jordan finally caved in. The knots in my stomach started to come undone inside of me. I felt as if I was in a euphoric high, seeing fireworks explode all around me. Jordan reached his peak too which I completely forgot he was even here.

Jordan pulled out of me, huffing and puffing, before collapsing on the bed next to me. We both took a moment to catch our breaths before Jordan broke the silence. He beat me to it.

"We should do this more often." he inquired, rolling over on his side to see my reaction.

"We shall." I smirked.

hope y'all enjoyed
yes this song is from tik tok? AND-