jealous • d'angelo russell (r)

day one of riluary.

get it? January = Riluary

I'll go home.

BUT IM SO SORRY I DIDNT POST YESTERDAY

WATTY WASNT WORKING SO I GOT MAD AND ALLAT

THIS IS VERRYYYYYYY EXPLICIT

nasty bitch AJayyPoppin

hope u enjoy it ❤️❤️❤️

"Hey lil mama."

A deep voice said, approaching Amari in the club. She was on the dance floor while her boyfriend went to go get some drinks.

Amari rolled her eyes at the man who was obviously drunk but then thought of an idea.

"Hey cutie, what's your name?"

In the corner of her eye she saw D'Angelo gripping the red solo cups hard with anger.

Whenever she was with another guy he would get very jealous.

"Zo, Lonzo."

Amari bit her lip and in an instant D'Angelo ran up to her grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the club.

The car ride home was kind of awkward and very silent.

When the pair finally got to his room D'Angelo closed the door and came towards Amari. He cupped her face and kissed her tenderly.

He lowered his hands to her waist and gripped it. Amari took the hem of his shirt in her hands and lifted it, breaking the kiss. ​

"Are you sure about this?" ​

"Yeah." ​

D'Angelo caressed Amari's back lightly with the tip of his fingers making her shiver. Amari pulled him in closer to get some friction.

D'Angelo lays Amari down on the bed and kneels between her legs.

He kisses her lower abdomen and came up, kissing her breasts still covered by the bra and her collarbone.

When he got to her neck he gave Amari a hickey, probably wanting to mark herdown as his.

"Zo, Lonzo." D'Angelo mocked, still angry.

He took off his belt and once Amari moved hto the zipper his hand shook a little while she brushed her hand over his arousal more than the necessary to open a zipper on purpose.

D'Angelo helpef with the jeans, picked a little package – probably a condom – and looked back at D'Angelo only in his underwear and she couldn't help but look.

She must've done something pretty greedy and ridiculously embarrassing because he had a huge smirk in his face. ​

"Shut up." Amari said and the smirk became wider. ​

D'Angelo touched the waistband of Amari's underwear.

"Who's pussy is this?"

"Lonzo's."

Then he lifted her butt off the mattress so he could take the underwear easily and he did. ​

"You wanna act smart then, fine." He mumbled.

D'Angelo positioned himself to Amari's entrance and gave her the look again, without any notice he started to move hips back and forth, at a extremely fast tempo.

He smirked and pulled it back slowly.

"Baby.." Amari moaned.

He picked up a good pace. It was faster but not too fast yet and it was so intense.

His thrusts were getting faster and Amari was getting there, finally she was taking it all. This was so good, the pleasure was so intense and overwhelming.

"Oh my gosh, I'm gonna..."

D'Angelo pulled out of Amari and walked out of the room.

"What the fuck, D!"

"Don't ever tease me baby."