snowball fight • jordan clarkson

this one is for @-delenas
hope you like it!

"Oh! And this is the Rock and Roll Museum Jordan!"

Jordan rolled his eyes as his girlfriend dragged him through Cleveland. He loved how she wanted them to get used to the city and see everything it has to offer, but all he really wanted to do was spend some time with his girlfriend.

"Ericka, baby.. let's sit for a second yeah?"

Ericka smiled at her boyfriend and followed him to a bench.

"A woman is in love with a bus driver and a doctor. She has to go on a business trip for seven days and before she leaves the bus driver gives her seven apples, why?"

Ericka was puzzled.

"So she could have a snack?"

"No silly, an apple a day keeps the doctor away!" Jordan stated winking.

Ericka giggled at her boyfriend while he stared at her. She was so beautiful and he loved making her laugh and smile.

"You're such a dork Jordan."

"You're a meanie!" Jordan said pouting.

"Baby.." Ericka said poking him.

"Jordan.."

She whined.

Jordan continued to ignore his girlfriend when it started to snow.

"OH MY GOSH BABE, SNOW!"

The pair were born and raised in Los Angeles and rarely saw snow.

Ericka turned to face her boyfriend and he was still ignoring her.

"Fine be like that."

Ericka started walking towards the entrance of the museum when she felt a cold substance hit the back of her head.

She turned around and there Jordan was, smirking with a snowball in his hand.

"Jordan!"

The two started having a snow ball fight in the middle of the street causing many to stop and stare at the adults.

***

"I'm still cold!" Jordan huffed curling under the blankets with his girlfriend.

"Let's cuddle!"

Jordan nodded and pulled his girlfriend into his chest.

There was a silence, not an awkward one but instead a comfortable one.

"I love you a lot babe. Thank you for coming down to Cleveland with me, I'm so thankful for you and I had a great day." Jordan said kissing his girlfriend on the cheek.

Ericka bit her lip to hold back her smile.

"Don't do that Ericka, I love your smile!"

Jordan was being honest, he absolutely adored it.

"I love you too Jordan. I'll do anything for you!"

It was now Jordan's turn to blush and all he could do was give his girlfriend a passionate kiss.

The pair spent the rest of the day settling into their new suite and drinking hot chocolate.