The Avengers Meet N Greet Pt. 2

"I don't think so." Said a man with long black hair. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and sized Peter and Loki up. "You sure that we wanna send a 17 year old with Mr humanity enslaver? Based on what I saw of New York, it just, I don't know, doesn't sound like a good idea? Huh, Steve?" Bucky said, raising an eyebrow. Steve copied the face in mockery, then smiled.

"Are you seriously concerned, or just faking it?" Steve asked, with a hint of worry in his tone, which was quickly demolished. "Did Sam take away your Good Points?"

Bucky scowled. "I would love it if you stopped calling them good points, and yes, Sam did take them away for no good reason!" Bucky explained. Natasha couldn't help but smirk at the grown adult complaining about "good points". They were something Steve had devised, with good intent. Before Bucky could go back to the real world completely, he would have to prove himself. He had to restrain himself by not attacking Sam or Tony, or he had to help people with groceries, etc. Getting to 100 good points meant that Bucky was allowed to do more "normal" things, like get plums without adult supervision. But since Sam Wilson, aka the Falcon, was also in charge of the "Good Points", he took away points for little things, like Bucky not doing Sams bidding.

"What did you do to Sam?" Steve asked, slightly exasperated.

"I threw trash on his head." Bucky replied, bluntly. "Now I want to regain those points by being concerned for a child's safety."

"Hey! I'm not a child!" Peter shouted, with a look of hurt. "I'm almost 18!"

"Yeah, why don't you shove it?" Bucky replied with a smile. Peters mouth dropped.

"I'm removing 5 Good Points." Peter declared, crossing his arms.

"You can't do that." Bucky exclaimed. "He can't do that, right Steve?" Steve shook his head. Bucky smiled with pride, victory was in the air.

"Why is this a conversation?" Natasha asked with a confused face.

"See, I really, really don't know." Clint replied, smiling. Natasha made a face.

"Wanda, would you please save us all and end this debate?" Banner asked. Wanda smiled wryly.

"It'd be my pleasure." She said. Wanda used her magic to push Bucky back to the sectioned off place where he was supposed to be training. Now it was Bucky's mouth that dropped. Wanda gave a smirk, and raised an eyebrow. That face of confidence quickly wore off. "Shit!" She muttered. "Stephen, can you take me to New York?"

"Why in such a hurry?" Nat asked.

"I have a date with Jade. She's gonna be pissed if I'm late." Wanda explained. The whole team seemed to share a smile. Unfortunately, Vision was still killed due to Wanda destroying the stone. But before Thanos could use the time stone to reverse her affects, Tony, Peter, and Strange had swooped in to save the day, ditching the Guardians back on Titan. It was a team effort, though Stark took most of the credit. The team felt terrible about Wanda's loss, and everyone was utterly cheerful upon learning that Wanda had recovered and gotten a girlfriend, who everyone loved.

"Yeah, um, Mr. Dr. Strange, can we go back now?" Peter asked. He elbowed Loki, who had completely zoned out. He gave Peter a confused face, then stood straight up.

Stephen smiled. "I suppose your allowed to leave now," He said, opening a portal to a street two blocks away from the Sanctum. Wanda walked over and helped Peter up. "Bye." Strange sang, pushing the trio through the portal.

Heeeeyyyyy! How are you? Thought I'd give y'all some Bucky action... hope you liked it! I now present to you, Peter Parker and Wanda Maximoff, the beautiful bisexuals! Jade Martinez, the lovely lesbian! (my oc), and Loki Odinson/Laufeyson, the pleasant pansexual! (I know it's a shorter chapter, sorry!)