The End.

Thank you so much for everything. This is the end though. I'll explain a little bit of what the plot was going to be, and maybe have a snippet of an old paragraph I wrote.

So it's been awhile. I'm not gonna lead you guys on any longer. Maybe one day I'll edit this, who knows. But for now, and the foreseeable future, this is it. I'm sorry I couldn't finish this, I just never found the motivation. That being said every single comment (I read them all) was incredible and I thank you all so much. 80k views! Wow.

I wrote this in 6th grade, right before quarantine. I am now going into Highschool. I think it's finally time to put this story to rest:

The plot probably wasn't going to win any awards. It was gonna go between struggles Peter faced and Loki coming to terms with everything basically. How was it gonna end?

Loki wasn't from this universe. That's why he's so young. He lost his memories from basically falling from the sky from a portal in his universe. When this is figured out, Peter realizes Loki has to go home. Loki doesn't want to though.

Eventually they found out how he can get back to his own universe. In an angsty as ever ending, Peter tricks Loki (with avengers help) into going back to his universe.

Last words? Again, very angst, Loki asking Peter to let him stay etc etc, before finally giving up and saying "just tell me you love me one more time."

-end.

And that's it. I'm not very into Marvel anymore. I don't really get into Wattpad anymore either, I've moved to ao3. This will be the last chapter. I promise the only way I'll post more is if I actually update with the intention of continuing to update.

The comments from this story have been the highlight of the last 3 years. Words cannot properly express how much you all mean to me. I thought I'd share a paragraph (draft) I planned to use for a later chapter of their first "I love you"

Peter smiled. "You really do have pretty eyes, you know? Actually- green eyes are one of the rarest in the world! It's probably different in Asgard but-"
"Oh calm down. They're eye balls Peter." Interjected the raven haired boy, looking intensely at the sky. Peters only response was a pathetic sounding "sorry." His smile had faded. Truly, he knew Loki was struggling with his overall empathy, and it shouldn't go to his head, but it did. Loki noticed the way the spider boy retracted, and his face flushed.
"I didn't mean to sound rude, it's just I never understood complimenting a persons eyes. I mean, they're just eyes.. I don't know. I wasn't raised very lovey dovey. Forgive me if I sound insensitive." Peter leaned his head on Lokis shoulders and considered the apology. His hand hovered over the gods for only a moment before intertwining his fingers. He noticed the difference in their appearance. Peters fingers were freckled, the nails just a stub from biting. Loki's fingers were long and smooth, not a spot on them, his nails sharp. Peter loved those nails, and everything about the person attached.
"Well, you do know that, I mean, I love you. No matter what anyone else says. I love your eyes and your hands and your face. No matter how stupid that sounds. I care about you. I love you Loki."

Thank you for everything you guys have done over the years. You truly have no idea how much it means. Goodnight! 

:)