What are you doing to me?

As I looked over at the crazy girl, something in me bumps against my chest. It felt odd, yet calming? in a sense. She is fierce, and it does seem like she doesn't care about me being a killer, or she's masking it behind her persona of a personality. It's strange, I was going to kill her when I want into her house, as I thought she would be useless for the task I need to do but she... she has outdone herself at making me question my thoughts. Well some thoughts. As I peer over at the girl, she started to glow, in the moonlight "What?" she asked, I huffed "Nothing, four on the road idiot", she scoffed before turning away.

I need help. Help with this wired pulse of a bump in my heart. This isn't normal, normal for me that is, I'm a killer. I have no time for whatever this is, but she's drawing me towards her, no matter how bitchy she can be, at any given moment, I need to be with her.

Ew. Ew. What am I thinking? This is disgusting and wrong in so many ways, for one she's a human and I'm a doll. It can never work. Why do I want it to work though?. Chucky stop thinking before you die again of overheating in the brain.

I take a peek out the window "Take a left now", she turned the car as I said where we came across houses lined up on each side, this was it, the moment I have been waiting for in a while. Driving down the street I look at each house as we pass by. Where is the house? It has to be here. Scanning the house I notice a house I need nestled on the right side, "Park here" I told her, she nodded before parking the car.

I grabbed the handle "Chucky?" she called, I turned around to face the girl "If you get blood in my car, I will throw you through a window, I'm serious this time", I nodded my head understanding before making my way towards the house. Taking out my knife, I look around the house to see a small entrance "Idiot" I whispered just as I climbed into the house.

————
Edited: 24/03/22