"Ma Ma how you go see Toni without me."

"Right Eissa, she trynna keep us apart."

"Y'all can have each other hell."

"Don't mind her Eissa she's just upset that you've been getting all my attention and she hasn't been getting none especially after she had me in jail."

"Y'all had each other in jail."

"Oh hush up Tichina."

"Why were you in jail Ma Ma."

"See Uh I cant tell you that."

"But I can, she had some nosy neighbors that just couldn't mind they business and they had us locked up."

"Way they stay I'll beat em up."

"Baby don't beat em up we don't wanna have to pull you out of jail. Besides I want you to be the first thing I see when I get home." He smiled like crazy when she said that, I guess Toni got that effect on everyone with that voice of hers.

"Okay, Toni can you sing to me?"

"Who told you I could sing?"

"I didn't even know that."

"Don't be mad but I pretend to be sleep so you could sing to me."

"So that's what would put him out. Oh ok, Toni with the hidden talents. Start singing songbird." She shifted her eyes at me as I kissed her nose and smiled.

"I was your lover and your secretary working everyday of the week.. was at the job when no one else was there, helping you get on your feet.. eleven years I've sacrificed and you can leave me at the drop of a dime.. swallowed my fears stood by your side.. I should've left yo ass a thousand times. Well I'm not gone cry I'm not gone cry I'm not gone shed no tear... no I'm not gone cry it's not the time, cause your not worth my tears..Well I'm not gone cry I'm not gone cry I'm not gone shed no tear... no I'm not gone cry it's not the time, cause your not worth my tears." He ended falling asleep right at the table I screenshot it.

"Does the trick every time, thanks T. He'll be waiting when you two come back."

"Ok." She hung up and I held Toni tighter.

"Well, that was wow."

"Mhm." She proceeded to get off me but I wouldn't let her.

"Nah where ya going, show me some love." I brought her in for a kiss, my hands slid down to squeeze her ass.

"Ian get none of this in a good minute and ion too much appreciate that. How many minutes you got left til your break over." She bent over to look at her phone I smack her ass as she sat up quickly.

"Ow, you ain even had to hit me that hard and I got 20."

"Lemme kiss it better, we got more than enough time." I took off her robe where she only had her underwear on, so there really wasn't much to take off.

I picked her up locking the door, holding her up against the wall. I pulled her panties off wrapping her legs around my head and began doing what I came to do in the first place.

I'm serious it's been a couple of days almost a week since I've had her and trust me my appetite as at a all time high. Getting this little taste ain't gone last me for long, I have no other choice but to take her tonight.

"Shit." She pushed my head in further want all of it and more. I guess I wasn't the only one sexually hungry. By the way she's moving against me her body been waiting for this exact moment, but it's gonna be disappointed when I stop right after she cum.

Toni lil ass he trynna go all night, all day, and the next morning. Y'all just thought it was all my doing, nah that be Toni who be on that don't stop get it get it type shit. She ain't on no one minute shit either, which if I was a man I'd give out on her ass cause whew I be tired as hell after I get done with her. She's a got damn workout with her beautiful ass.

"Mhm cum for me." I sucked on her clit, licking and kissing on her lower lips and folds.

"Ahh just like that baby." She held on to my shoulders as I helped her ride out her high. I pulled away placing her back on her feet. She kissed me licking her cum from my lips. This girl is something else honestly, just as nasty as I am.

"Mhh you're in trouble tonight." She put her underwear back on tying her robe.

"Toni, we had a technical difficulty come back tomorrow around 2, is that cool?"

"That's perfect."

"Alright we'll see you tomorrow Ms. Braxton."

"See you tomorrow Keri."

"Ion like just yellow ass already. His eyes doing too much talking for me."

"Ion like him either he think he's slick but he ain't. That's why I keep Marie with me at almost all times and your picture along with Eissa right there. I'll fight his ass if he try something."

"You won't have too, I'm sure Eissa would gladly step."

"My little certified steppa." I rolled my eyes playfully gathering her bags and her hand heading out the door.

" damn I see this fit this morning." I took a good look at what she had on biting my lip.

"Hmm I clearly didn't see yours. Got the girls out and at attention." She squeezed one then giggled. Somethings wrong with this child.

"Hell you damn near got ya ass out."

"So I guess we even then."

"We'll be even once we get behind closed doors."

"I bet we will."

"Come on Baby."

"Right behind you pretty girl...."