16

Could've been better, but Excuse any mistakes 🤍

I woke up cheesing like a fool, I was really gonna propose to her

I woke up cheesing like a fool, I was really gonna propose to her. Now I normally don't go all out, but for her it was worth it. I sat up a little running my hands up and down her back then in her hair. It was at least 11 in the morning and I didn't want to wake her just yet. We were off today and I sent Tichina on a couple of errands for this afternoon and as for Eissa he was with my mother.

Toni was a simple person please and to make happy, which is a thing I love about her. So tonight I rented out a private section at the beach so I could do it there. I wanted it to catch her off guard, give her a lil shock. I never really expressed my feelings for her so I knew it keeps her guessing. Though Tonight she was gonna know all of what I felt for her might leave her in tears once I get done.

Toni was a beautiful person all around, to me she was perfect and there was no one else that could top her or ever take her place. She was intelligent, overly extremely incredible beautiful. She fitted in like a missing puzzle piece to my life, she's what I've been needing in my life. The way she openly invited my son in her life and just loved him from the start, is a whole nother feeling. Toni was my definition of heaven.

I rubbed her back as she slept peacefully on my chest. I let my other hand run through her hair. Watching her breath was one of the most relaxing things to do, and it seemed a little crazy but that's what it was to me. Relaxing.

Looking over at the clock it now read 12:15, I knew Toni had to get up but I honestly didn't want to disturb her. I kissed her shoulder then her temple.

"Toni baby wake up."

"Five more minutes please?"

"Toni is almost 1 o'clock in the afternoon, please baby wake up for me." She yawned looking up at me.

"Good morning, well afternoon for you."

"Good afternoon to you as well." I kissed her lips hugging her tightly. Sitting on the edge I wrapped her legs around my waist carrying her to the bathroom so we could wash up and get ready for the rest of our day.

"You know I can walk right?"

"Yea I know. I wanna start by saying you changed me honestly and I'm thankful for you. I love you."

"I'm thankful for you too and I love you more."

"A shower together?"

"Yea, just control yourself."

"I'll say the same to you." We stepped in the shower taking our time.