-22-

-Wonjun's POV-

After Minho left with Jennie... "Isn't it weird that Minho was not at school for 2 whole weeks? I mean, Minho never skipped school in his life, even when he was really sick, he still went to school. I think it has more behind it." I said to my friends. "Wonjun Hyung, i don't wanna sound rude or something, but you shouldn't be afraid because I'm pretty sure that Min-" "okay Chan you better listen, before the vacation ended, he always had bruises all over his body, he always says that it were some random people who had beaten him up but that can't be the real reason right? Those people won't beat the same person up, and not even every day, he never talks about his boyfriend, only when we ask, and if we ask, he always seems like he's afraid of him or something in that way, or when we met his boyfriend, Minho looked so scared like he was gonna beat us up and he was really careful about what he was gonna say about us, and why did he ask you if you were in a relationship? Why did Minho said that you're in a relationship, while you're single? Or that day when we had a sleepover on Christmas and I took his phone to read his messages with Jongin, and boy that man is controlling Minho like he's a dog. And why did he keep saying that he'll regret it if he wasn't gonna listen to him? Think about this Chan before you're gonna say: If he was in pain he would tell us. You know that minho isn't a type of person who likes to express his feelings and tell his secrets. You know it even took his 5 years to come out of the closet for us."

Everyone was silent and looking at me... "and I'm sure we have to find out what Jongin is doing to Minho before it's too late." After a minute of silent Minho was coming back. "Hi guys" he said with a smile on his face. "Hi Min. What did Jennie say to you?" Jisung asked. "He asked what I wanted for if I was coming to Chaeyoung's party but I didn't wanna go so yeah..." "But Chaeyoung's party was yesterday" I said. "Not her, I mean Rosé Chaeyoung." "Oh her! Sorry" she's the best friend of Jisoo, so that's how I know her, she's also friends with me and Chan "did Eunwoo got expelled for what he did?" Chan asked to Hyunjin but he shook his head. "No, sadly not. The principal doesn't know anything about Eunwoo"

After talking about a lot of stuff, the bell ranged and we went to our classes...

-Chan's POV-

I couldn't stop thinking about what Wonjun said about Minho... is he really in pain? Is he really suffering without us knowing? I tried to forget those thoughts but I couldn't... I kept thinking about it and I couldn't focus what the teacher was explaining. It was like he was talking Thai or something to me. It was hard to understand. "Hey Channie" oh no... not now...

"Bang chan listen to me!"

Shut up.

"Chan, you're the reason why Minho is suffering!"

Shut up!

"He wants to die because of you Chan!"

SHUT UP!

"Minho could never love you because you keep hurting him, again and again"

"Shut up!" I accidentally yelled, and the whole class was staring at me... the teacher was giving me an annoyed and angry look. "Chan get out of the class! Detention!" I sighed and walked out of the classroom. I didn't want to talk to the teacher because he wouldn't understand me anyways... he'll think that I am a psycho. Maybe I am...

-after school-

-Minho's POV-

"Stay with your friends, Jongin is gonna search you."

I was searching for my friends, but I couldn't find them. I saw Chan!

"Chan! Please can you come with me?" I asked, not trying to sound panicked. "Min I have detention" "how?" "Long story" he quickly answered. "Please Channie, only for a minute" he couldn't say no when I call him Channie:) "Okay, but only for a minute" "yay! Thank you Channie" I said with a small smile on my face. We both walked outside and I was waiting for Jaebum Hyung and Youngjae Hyung.

I saw the car of Jongin. "Minho you're shaking, are you okay?" Chan asked and I nodded. "It's just a little cold." I lied. I didn't want him to know the truth about why I was shaking. I was shaking in fear because I saw Jongin's car. But finally Jaebum and Youngjae arrived. I waved at them.

"How do you know those two?" He asked to me, a little bit shocked. "Just friends" I said, I mean I wasn't lying. They aren't my lovers or something lmao. "Hey Minho! How was your day? Did you had fun?" Youngjae asked to me with the brightest smile. "I really enjoy my day. Thank you for asking Hyung." Chan was still kind of surprised. "How do you know him?" The shorter boy asked. I looked at Youngjae, hoping that he wouldn't say anything about Jongin. "Oh, we take care of him-" "as friends yeah, his boyfriend is sick so he couldn't give him a ride so that's why gave him a ride." Youngjae immediately said before Jaebum could finish his sentence. "Why did you ask Christopher?"

"Uhm, just- I don't know. Kinda surprised?" It sounded more like a question to me. "Anyways, I have to go to work, I'll see you later Chris, bye" Jaebum said and than we left Chan alone. Ofcourse I waved at him before leaving him.

When we got in the car... "why didn't you let me talk to Chris? Doesn't he knows about what Jongin did to Minho?" The oldest(Jaebum) asked to Youngjae. "And why would he keep it as a secret?" I heard Youngjae sighing. "JaeJae you know it can be hard for some people to talk about this. Am I right Min?" I slowly nodded. "Just forget it okay? Let's talk about something else."

//////////////

A/N: when do you guys think that Chan will find out about Minho?

Nobody knows, only I do MUHAHAHAHA!

question of the chapter: kidding or kimbappikidding?

For me, KIMBAPPIKIDDING