-4-

-Minho's POV-

When we entered the home, he slammed the door, causing me to flinch. He gave me a glare and then walked upstairs. What did I do this time? I sighed and dropped my bag. He came back. "Minho who was that guy?" Jongin asked, a little bit mad. "You mean Chan? He's just a friend." I tried to not sound scared. "Okay, does he have a relationship?" Why is he so interested in Chan? "Yes" Of course he doesn't have one. "Good." Why good? "Jongin, my friends want to meet you. When do you have the time for it?" I asked. "And why do they wanna meet me?"

"They wanna know what kind of person y-you are." Fucking dumbass do I really needed to stutter?! "Okay, what about tomorrow? They can come for dinner." I nodded. "Okay, I'll inform them." I wasn't in a mood to open my phone and text them so I decided to tell them tomorrow...

-next day dinner-

The only one who came was Chan, Wonjun, Jisung, Seungmin, Changbin and Hyunjin. BamBam has football training(soccer) and Jeongin had vocal training. "Let's introduce ourselves. I'm Bang Chan." Chan said. "I'm Woojin." "I'm Felix." "I'm Changbin." "I'm Seungmin." "I'm Jisung." "I'm Hyunjin." They all bowed. "I'm Jongin, but you guys can call me Kai." He smiled and bowed. "You look like a really nice guy Jongin." Jisung said. "Thanks, you too."

Well I wish he was a nice guy, but he only hurts me because he loves me...

right?

"Let's eat!" He happily said. We all sat down and talked about a lot of things like school, hobbies and that stuff. "Chan are you in a relationship?" Jongin asked. My heart stopped working and I started to freak out inside. Please say yes. Please say yes. Please Chan I'm begging you. "No" Chan I wish you heard what I said in my head. "Oh, Minho said that you have." He grabbed my hand under the table and squeezed it really hard. "But Chan told me he had a b-boyfriend." Gosh Minho stop fucking with stuttering! "Did I?" Chan looked really confused. Gosh I know it was a bad idea to ask my friends to meet my boyfriend... "You were drunk when you told us that." Woojin said. "But he wasn't-" Jisung didn't finish his sentence because of Wonjun. "You where sick."

My friends were a little bit confused, like me. But I just acted like I knew where Wonjun was talking about. "Oh, okay." Jisung grabbed a glass of water and drank it. "So... what are your hobbies Hyung?" Seungmin asked to Jongin. "I like dancing and singing." "That's nice."

Jongin finally released my hand. "So..." Jisung smirked. "Did you guys... UHUM... banged?" GOD JISUNG SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH! "Jisung how stupid can you be to ask that?! That's something that you shouldn't ask for!" I yelled in anger. Yes we goddamn did it! But of course he was the one who enjoyed it only! "S-Sorry." Jisung said, a little bit shocked. "Baby calm down, and Jisung, he doesn't like when people ask that." Gosh I'm so sorry Jisung for yelling at you. I didn't mean it to hurt you. "I forgot that... sorry" he felt guilty about it...

"It's okay"

-after when my friends left-

Oh gosh this was a terrible idea of them... I never should have asked them nor ask my boyfriend for it! How dumb can I be sometimes?! "Why the fuck did you lied to me Minho?! Hmm?!" Jongin asked in full anger. "I-I don't know... I'm sorry." I weakly said but that didn't mean that it was gonna help me to get protected by his punches and slaps. "Get on your goddamn knees!" He commanded. "Pl-please Jongin I-I'm so sorry I won't do it a-again." I tried to hold my tears back but it was so hard. "DO WHAT I SAID MINHO!"

I was so afraid of him. I sat down on my knees, avoiding eye-contact. "Tell me the why you did lie to me!" He was so angry with me... it made me so scared... "I-I seriously don't know." I quietly responded. He grabbed me by my chin and slapped me on my left cheek. I bit my lip, trying to not scream because of the pain. "Answer my question honestly Minho!" he took off his belt and held it in his right hand. "B-Because I was a-afraid that you would get mad at me if he was single."

He didn't believe me what I said and hit me hard with his belt. I wanted to scream in pain but I just couldn't... "you're so dumb Minho. Who do you think you are to just lie at your boyfriend mhm?!" He harshly grabbed me by my hair. "Pl-Please stop, you're hur-hurting me." "Do you really think I care?! DO YOU THINK I CARE?!" He hit me with the belt buckle. A loud scream escaped my mouth.

"You should fucking learn your lesson for lying at me" He punched me in my face. "I hope this is gonna fucking teach you to NOT lie to your own boyfriend." Someone... please help me... I can't take this pain anymore...

-next morning-

I woke up... I felt an extreme pain in my whole body... I looked at my arms... they were full with bruises... I looked at my face... I had a big bruise on my head. I can cover that with some makeup... I was so exhausted and my whole body hurts a lot... I wish love wasn't like this... I don't wanna love someone if he hurts me like that... I had PE class today... everyone is gonna see my bruises... maybe I should skip it... no, skipping class is bad! I need to study! I wanna finish my study and then live my life alone...

////////////////
A/N: hi again, I hope you enjoyed this chapter:) I hope y'all are feeling good<3

Question of the chapter: why is being a multi Stan so hard?

Well, I have 2 reasons, 1, comeback and tours, Day6, ateez, Holland, Seventeen, and skz is having a FUCKING WORLD TOUR AND I DON'T HAVE MONEY. Comebacks because I wanna live my life but then they come here, choking me-

And 2, FUCKING PEOPLE WHO CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I AM A MULTI STAN! I stan more groups than stray kids, i have 3 ults, AND I DO SUPPORT EVERY GROUP THAT I STAN, buT SOME PEOPLE CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT LIKE I HAD A FANWAR TODAY BECAUSE I SAID I STAN TXT AND ATEEZ BUT PEOPLE CALLED ME A FAKE FAN BECAUSE I STAN ATEEZ AND TXT AT THE SAME TIME(some Moa's attacked me for stanning ateez and called me a fake Moa)  IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY AND I WANNA BEAT SOMEONES ASS UP FOR CALLING ME A FAKE STAN!

*sighs* I needed to yell that out...

Love you babies❤️✨