The Injustice League Part 3

Flash was having a wonderful time fighting by himself against Captain cold whom was being a pain in the ass, as usual. But that wasn't the annoying thing, why? Beacuse the guy just had to upgrade his tech.

" Was the tech you stole not good enough? Seriously, why did you have to upgrade it?! " He says exasperated while dodging ice beams shot at him.

" Oh shut up. " Captain cold snarls out as he starts to shoot his ice beams faster, " What does the upgrade even do? " Flash asks without a second thought.

" This. " The ice themed man gives a sick looking smirk as he presses a button on the side of his blaster, making mini blasters spring out of it. " I take back what I said. " Flash says running faster to dodge the increased amount of ice beams being shot at him.

" Now that's just weird. " An extremely high pitched voice says out of nowhere.

" Who's there? " The villain calls out making the mini blasters point around while the main blaster continues to shoot at Flash. " Hey Flash, this fight will be over in a snap. " The high pitched voice claims making Captain Cold snarl in detest.

" Come out you coward! " He hollers out looking around. " You asked for it! " The voice says, an electric tail appears out of nowhere heading towards Captain Cold's freeze ray.

" I'mma just pass through. " The high pitched voice says in a singing manner that was now closer to the villain.

Only when the electric tail was a mere few inches away from the freeze ray, did the man notice the abnormality of the electric tail.

Not taking any chances, he fires a shot at the electricity flying around in the air, but he misses by a large margin.

" Hey! You could have hurt someone with that! " The voice says confirming his thought. " What are you? " He asks - or snarls out - as his mini blasters fire at the line of electricity while the main blaster continues firing at the Flash.

" None of your business. " The voice says immediately.

" I should finish this now, but how? " The voice mumbles to himself which the Flash was able to hear, but not Captain Cold. " Psst, I've got a plan if your up for it. " He whispers out when he was near the electric tail.

" Oh? Let's hear it, we're going to be behind schedule if mister cold isn't stopped soon. " The voice states flying next to Flash.

...

" Stop this pointless fighting Superman. " A voice drawls out while Superman was fighting one against twenty three or so drones armed with missiles, lasers and Kryptonite infused blasters.

" I do not stop when Earth is threatened, and you know that. " The man of steel retorts punching out one of the drones making it go out of commission.

" But I know what will make you stop. " Lex Luthor smiles sinisterly as he presses a button on his wrist.

With the button pressed, the drones still functioning, pause in their movements and a trapdoor opens up on their body. " Kryptonite! " The Kryptonian says, shocked at the amount surrounding him.

" HAHAHA! " The villain cackles seeing Superman weaken almost immediately right before his eyes. " You lose Superman! " He continues to cackle as Superman grows weaker and weaker.

" Psst, Need any help? " A small high pitched voice asks the alien hero who was lying on the ground, too weak to move. " If you don't mind. " Superman says weakly.

With confirmation from the man of steel, a green spark of electricity shoots out from a cable nearby Superman, and flies towards the nearest drone.

With Lex Luthor still cackling aloud like a witch, he misses out on the electric tail.

When the electricity enters the drone, it fries fron the inside out and drops to the ground. " Hehehe! " The high pitched voice giggles in delight at the mayhem it's causing.

Figuring that possessing so many drones and frying them would make him exhausted, Buzzshock possesses one of the drones and starts firing at the drones without any rhyme or reason.

" What?! " Lex Luthor shouts in surprise seeing his drones turn on one another. Pressing multiple buttons on the pad he put on his wrist, the rich villain attempts to stop the drone from shooting the others.

Unfortunately for him, the drone self destructed once it was done successfully decommissioning all the other drones. Still shocked at the outcome he misses the fact that the Krptonite crystals that were keeping Superman at bay, were all gone.

A tap on his shoulder makes him turn behind, " Hi. " Superman says before punching him hard successfully knocking him out.

" Uptop! " Buzzshock says happily raising his small hand up into the air which Superman returns slightly awkward.

...

" So I'm going to assume we're all set now. " Ben says once ten years old Ben changed into one of his aliens once the Omnitrix cooled down.

" Yup! " Upchuck agrees with a raise of his chubby hand. " Let's head back to the zeta tubes then. The second phase of the plan is about to start. " Ben says, which makes Shazam practically vibrate with excitement.

In fact, he was so excited that he was releasing small amounts of lightning from his body. " Woah there dude, keep it cool, your gonna blow our cover if you continue shooting out lightning like that. " Upchuck says, seeing that Ben was a tad but occupied with keeping himself up and awake.

Shazam also notices Ben's condition and stops giving out lightning, " Are you really sure you can do this? You don't really have to do anything else once phase two starts. You can just take a spot in the corner and sleep. " He asks placing a hand on Ben's back. " I said I'm fine, I just need to make sure nothing goes wrong with the plan while phase two happens. "

Even though both young heroes weren't convinced, they hesitantly let it slide. When the three reach the zeta tubes, they realise that Batman wasn't around. " He must be helping the others out. " Shazam guesses.

" It doesn't matter, let's get into position, we've got three minutes left before the next phase starts. " Ben says heading towards the control panel of the zeta tube.

...

" Superman. " Batman says once he sees the Kryptonian, walking up to the alien hero who was in the meeting room - what's left of it anyways, Batman takes out the Justice League comms.

" Lex Luthor isn't the brains behind this operation this time. " Superman remarks, " Neither is poison ivy or the Joker. " Batman says " What about Harley Quinn? " Superman asks.

" She was detained in the streets of Gotham by Robin and Superboy ten minutes ago. " Batman says reading through Robin's report that was submitted while they were occupied.

" If it isn't them, then what about the Brain? " The Kryptonian suggests while they walk out of the meeting room and look for the rest of the League members.

" Then we'll have to see if anyone else has made any contact with him since the attack. " The dark knight states as they make a turn in into the cafeteria.

Unfortunately for their eyes, they were blinded by bright lights flashing non-stop in the cafeteria. " Woohoo! " Flash celebrates happily once Captain cold is down on the ground.

" Flash, what happened here? " Superman asks surveying the damage in the cafeteria. " I had some trouble with Captain cold, but I managed to get a little helping hand to stop him. " Flash says putting his hand into the air, gesturing to something.

" Meet- Hey, where'd he go? " The red-suited man says looking around for his new found partner in crime.

" Did you happen to see an electric alien with an extremely high pitched voice flying around before coming here? " He asks the two heroes.