Should I Get you guys therapists?

Firing at the core, immediately blew it up and the ship with it. All the fighter ships nearby that were controlled by the ship blew into bits and fell onto the ground, signifying the end of the battle. " I am so not doing that again. Once with the Anialarrrg is enough.

         NRG states grumbling as he lifts the rubble off his body now inside his suit again. He Looks around for any signs of civilians, and sighs in relief as he sees none in sight. Figuring it's time to change back into human, NRG quickly leaves the scene as quietly as possible. Not long after he leaves the scene of the crash, the Justice league enters the area observing the result of the crash after the explosion. " No heat energy signatures detected anywhere in the rubble. " Clark who was now in his superhero get up, states with a slight frown etched on his face. " No bodies or traces of Thanagarians anywhere either "  Barry also in his hero costume informs from his quick and thorough search of the area.

         " You think that those bunch of aliens are the cause of it? " John also in his costume asks Batman as he inspects the area closer. " Most likely yes, but the destruction of the ship is caused by a different creature. Based on the level of radiation from where the core used to be, I'd say that the one that destroyed it was highly reactive. " He states finding his clues. Leaving the heroes to wonder where the group even came from, and why help now.

        NRG now in another random empty alleyway, deactivates the alien lock function on the device and transforms back into Ben. " Well that was fun. Though I am hungry for some chilli fries and a victory smoothie too. " he speaks as he rubs his stomach, walking out of the alley to find the nearest mall.

          Two trays of chilli fries and a smoothie later, Ben spots the Justice league heroes entering the mall, for what reason? He didn't know. Though them acting suspicious in their civilian clothes did make him curious. Speed walking into the nearest bathroom, he activates his omnitrix and presses it down once he finds his alien. " Xlr8 " he says upon transforming into a reptilian like alien, clad in blue and black, with the omnitrix symbol on his chest.

       Placing down his mask, he speeds back into the mall to meet up and listen in on what the Justice leaguers are saying. " We need to build a new base, preferably one in space to keep the publics prying eyes away. " Diana states as she sits down on a seat at a table with the rest. " We also need more recruits or we'll be stretched too thin if there are dire situations. " Barry adds in as he sips his drink. " Bruce? Don't tell me you want to add that team of aliens to. " Superman questions as he munches on a fry. " Shayera is out until she is in the clear of everything. We're going to be stretched out to thin If were going to save and protect the world from danger, asking them to join us may not be such a bad idea Kent. " The bat speaks as he looks through his tech to find out what he can about the situation with the rest of the Thanagarians outside.

           An hour after everything cooled down and the heroes have left, Ben's turned back into his normal self, and bought himself some more chilli fries and smoothies as a victory meal from one of the few opened food stores.

        " Ahhh....nothing beats a good day like having smoothie and chilli fries after a well earned victory. " He burps in happiness from his two meals.

       Once done with his meals he throws them into a dustbin and heads off once again to explore the city of Metropolis. No sooner had he left did the group of superheroes appear in all their glory, looking around for any clues that if the alien blue moth guy who practically saved them was close by.

        Ben on the other hand was having the time of his life. No school. No alien invasions for the next week if possible. And he had what was closest to mr. Smoothie and chilli fries to! Though the city of Gotham did raise some alarms In the boy's head when he visited at first.

         After a few more hours of venturing the city of Metropolis and all it's glory, Ben decides to hit the hay for the day and call it a night. Only one problem. He has no idea no place to sleep in. " Azmuth? Do you possibly have a place for me to crash for the night in the city? " He rubs his hand on his head shyly, grinning at the AI Galvan on his watch.

        " Honestly Tennyson, you amaze me to the point I'm concerned. " The AI Galvan states he shows a hologram map of the hotel Ben would be staying in for the night.

-------

        Getting up the next day, Ben decides to explore another city for the rest of the day. " Fawcett city? Sounds weird but I might as well give it a go and take a look around. " Taling his eyes off the map he has in his hands and back onto the road, he heads off into the direction the map said where the city was.

       Upon arriving, a blur of red and white flashes across the city sky, grabbing Ben's attention in the process. ' Interesting. ' The young hero thinks as he jogs to the direction the blur went in.

     Arriving to where the blur was seen going, Ben hides behind a random pillar upon laying eyes on the superman looking guy with a smaller white Cape and lightning symbol on his chest whom was hiding behind bushes near a building.

      ' Fawcett middle school? ' However, before he can question any further the man yells out, " Shazam! " lifting his head towards the clouds where thunder falls on him. A cloud of smoke engulfs the man, until it clears and a 11 near 12 year old boy stands in place of where the flying hero was. Ben, deciding on whether he should talk to the boy or leave his identity a secret, gets distracted by the school's bell ringing throughout the grounds. ' Boy am I thankful for there being a school break. '