The Injustice League Part 2

With red lights flaring to signal that they are under attack, the heroes in the room are on high alert for any signs of villains in their vicinity.

" Shazam, take Ben and his guest to somewhere safe, while we deal with the Injustice League. " Wonder Woman says as she prepares her lasso of truth.

" Wait what? You guys know I can help so why am I being sent away from the fight? " Ben asks incredulous as he gives the container of cookies for ten years old Ben to hold.

" Don't disobey orders and just follow Shazam to safe quarters! " Superman says urgently as he looks pass the door with x-ray vision. " Come on Ben! We've got to go before they spot us! " Shazam says, anxiously looking at the door.

Looking at Shazam and then to his young self, Ben notices a subtle wink sent his way as small him takes a bite of his third cookie.

Knowing what the wink means, Ben pretends to sigh defeated, and proceeds to follow Shazam to safety. " Plan B? " Young Ben whispers to him, holding the container of cookies in his hands.

" Duh. " Was Ben's only reply.

When the three reach the safe room at last, sounds of explosions going off had already begun. " You've got a plan, don't you? " Shazam asks the two boys once they were safely inside.

" How did you know? " Ben asks suspiciously, " Puh-lease, I may not be as old or as experienced as the rest of them out there, but I can tell when someone's lying when following orders. " Shazam states a he swipes a cookie from the container in younger Ben's hands.

" Don't you follow Bats orders though? " Ben asks curiously, " When I'm on team missions I follow orders, when I'm on my own in Fawcett city I don't really do what I'm told, it's a bad habit I guess. "

Before Ben can reply to Shazam, a violent tremor occurs, shaking up everything around them. " Okay, huddle up, I've got a plan, or at least something close to a plan. " Ben says as the two get close to listen to him.

...

" Are you certain that it was a good idea to send Ben and Shazam away? " Martian Manhunter asks before punching a goon out of the way.

" It's too high a risk for both of them to stay and fight the Injustice League when they've increased in manpower. " Batman says resolutely sending a Batgrenade at an enemy ship out into space.

" And what will we do if he doesn't follow orders? " Flash questions stopping multiple heat seeking missiles sent his way.

" He wouldn't disobey orders....would he? " Superman looks at Batman for reassurance.

" Oh Batsy! " A deranged voice calls through the fight. " Wasn't he in jail? " Superman asks Batman who releases a sigh of annoyance.

...

" Wait a minute. " Four arms says stopping Shazam and Ben. " I still find it weird that two of you can turn into aliens. " Shazam states looking between the ten years old Ben whom changed into Four arms, and the present Ben who was standing next to him.

" Trust me, this is just scraping the iceberg of weird for me. " Ben says with a smirk. " Should I be scared for my mental wellbeing? I feel like I should. " Shazam says.

" There's footsteps coming from the right. " The Tetramand informs quietly.

Instead of footsteps, they hear crashing, multiple crashes and many things blowing up all at the same time. " I take it there's a fight going on. " Shazam says as the three slowly back away from the danger zone.

" Where's the Zeta tubes again? The watchtower is way too big for me to remember where anything, and everything is. " Ben says while Four arms keeps look out. " Near the cafeteria. " Shazam states leading the way.

" What's a Zeta tube anyway? " The Tetramand asks while looking around to make sure that they aren't spotted. " It's the thing that teleported us up here. " Ben says with a yawn.

" Sorry, haven't had much sleep since our stake out mission. " Ben informs fighting back another yawn.

" Are you sure you can fight in your condition? " The Champion asks concerned, " It's fine and besides, it's not the first time I've been awake for more than twenty four hours. " Ben waves it off and continues to walk forward.

" We've made it. " Four arms tells the two stopping them in place. " What's wrong? " Shazam asks noticing the look on the aliens face.

" Some green lady is standing watch over it. " The young hero says cautiously, " Is she good or bad? " Ben says, " Seeing as there's unconscious people on the ground surrounding her and Batman fighting her one on one and is not doing so hot, I'm going to take a wild guess and say that she's bad. " The four armed alien states looking back to the two with a judging look.

" Cranky much? " Ben says with a raise of his eyebrows. " So what are we going to do? The plan's going to be put to a stop until we have the Zeta tubes out of the Watchamacallit hands. " Four arms reminds them watching Batman fight the green lady.

" Cause a distraction, Duh. "

...

" Give it up Batman! The Injustice League will be victorious! " Poison ivy exclaims throwing plant seeds at the dark knight which explodes into vines, wrapping around the dark knight who was caught off guard.

" Hey lady! " A gruff voice calls out, making Poison Ivy turn her head to where the voice came from without caution.

A table flew straight into her face.

" Ah! " She cries out as she flies from where she stood- which was in the middle of the room, and straight to the other side of the room.

" Bullseye! " The gruff voice says victorious.

Batman turns his head to the voice, " Hide! " A voice says not to softly, which makes him raise a brow at the noise that follows soon after.

" Come out or I'm banning chilli fries in the watchtower. " He says loudly.

" I own a chilli fries and smoothie shop, that ain't gonna work! " Ben's voice rings out followed by a loud smack. " Ow! " " Thanks for blowing our cover! And smoothies? Blergh! Really? " The gruff voice says.

" Come out. " Batman says, freeing himself from the vines with some help from his Batarang. " Hey Bats. " Ben comes out of hiding and shamelessly greets the dark knight while Shazam and the red four armed alien follows behind him embarrassed at being found out.

" You disobeyed orders. " The dark knight states with a Bat glare aimed at the three. " So I've been told. " Ben says back with a shrug of his shoulders.

" Where's the kid? " He asks the teenager " In a safe place where they won't find him. " Ben says smoothly.

Batman walks to the unconscious poison ivy still on the other side of the room. " Justice league, report status. " Batman says into his comms once poison ivy was restrained.

" Kind of busy at the moment. " Superman's voice comes through, " I'll have to get back to you on that later. " Flash says with the sounds of blasters being fired off in the background.

" Let's just assume it's the same for everyone else. " Ben says to which Shazam nods to in agreement. " Psst, Ben. " Four arms calls for the attention of Ben as subtly as he can while Batman was checking the other unconscious heroes lying around the room.

" What is it? " Ben asks until he notices Four arms pointing one of his fingers to the omnitrix symbol located on his upper left shoulder. " Why is it so fast?! " He whisper yells, " How would I know? " Four arms retorts gruffly.

" Give me a second! " Ben says before turning to face Batman, who was done checking on the unconscious heroes. " Bats, we gotta do something else, you go and do what you do. " Seeing the two urgently leave, Shazam follows them leaving Batman by himself.