Woopie for dimensional portals

With the world back on track after the near destruction of time by Eon, everything was better than ever. Although the slight drop in criminal activity is concerning for the teen hero, since he was used to crimes and villains almost on a daily basis. The peace was a good thing over all.

      Ben managed to get through a full day of school without having to go hero halfway through the day, which was a plus for the boy.

      Now having a smoothie after school, Ben was bored. " Hey Rook. " " Yes Ben? " " Have you ever wondered why villains do what they do? I mean, I get where their coming from....sometimes, but what I mean is what drove them to do it in the first place? " His blue alien partner after a second, also started wondering why they did what they did to. After all, not all beings are born pure evil. Except Vilgax.

       Still contemplating on what his partner had said, they sat off in their truck for their usual patrol of the area.

       " I also do not get why bad guys do the things they do Ben, perhaps what drive them to do it is the thought of making life easier then their current ones. " the alien had finally spoke his thoughts while driving. " Maybe your right. " Silence fell upon the truck after that as the two continued to patrol the area.

       " I think it's time we head of to plumbers hq, nothing seems to be out of place and I could use some chilli fries to. " the brown haired teen said on their third hour of patrol. Nodding his head, the boy's partner drove them back to plumbers hq to finally get some food into their body.

      Only to be stopped by a sudden explosion in the distance on their left. Knowing nothing good ever comes from explosions, the young hero jumped out of the van and started sprinting off towards the sound was.

     Once he reached, the boy was met with a weird sight. A blue vortex like thingy had plopped itself right in the centre of the market area, but nothing was being sucked into it. " Perhaps it'd be wise to call for expert opinion on what this thing is? " the blue alien said as he alighted from the truck, " Already on it " the boy said back.

     The second the plumber technicians arrived, they were stumped by the blue vortex. Knowing they were going to be no help, Ben decided to call for Azmuth to see if he knew what the thing was.

      " My, my. " the galvan said. " This is quite the sight to see, isn't it Tennyson? " the glavan said again with a smile on his face. " Yeah yeah, now could we get back on track here? My stomach is calling for chilli fries right now. " Rolling his eyes, the galvan looks back at the vortex, examining it as close as he could.

        After a while, the boy finally receives the answer from the Galvan, " It is a portal of sorts to another dimension. I suggest you to not enter the portal, or you will be trapped in who knows where until help can arrive. " The galvan sighs the moment he sees the boys face, knowing he would still do it even after the warning. " Hold up Tennyson, if you are going to go, at least I'm hoping your not. I'd suggest you let me take a look at the omnitrix. "

        " Sweet " Is all the boy says as he kneels to make himself smaller when facing the galvan.

         After some adjustments and tinkering here and there, the omnitrix is better and than ever. " Now I've given you master control over the device, but it does not mean I'm letting you take control of it fully. God forbid you may drop it in a toilet if your not careful. Which is why I've placed an artificial intelligence inside the omnitrix to ensure you do nothing crazier than usual. " By then, the boy is practically bubbling with excitement yet a little offended at the words of the Galvan.

    " Relax Azmuth! I'm just hopping in and out again to take a tour of that dimension. Plus, I need a little vacation after all that's happened. Earth will be fine without me for a while, that and the fact that Kevin and Gwen have got it handled if things go bad. " he states confidently while swinging his arms in the air.

       Somewhat satisfied with his answer, the Galvan waves the boy off and teleports back to his home planet, most likely to build more things. Now ready for what the galaxy will throw at him, wait scratch that -he does not want the galaxy to go through Eon again- he says his goodbyes to his partner and heads off into the portal. " I hope Ben does not blow up unnecessary things this time. " Brook says once Ben disappears, " Looking at his record, I seriously doubt he'd last five minutes before something blows up. " Kevin says as he alights from his car with Gwen. " Kevin? Gwen? It is a surprise that you two are here. I thought that you would be at your garage fixing your car again. " The farm alien speaks surprised. " We just came here to see what the commotion was all about. " Gwen informs Brook. " That and to make sure if Ben was actually going to do something stupid. " Kevin says metter of factly.

        " I just hope that whatever's on the other side of this portal can handle Ben and his luck. " Gwen worriedly states. " Relax, this is Ben we're talking about. He'll be fine. At least I hope he'll be fine. " Kevin speaks unconvinced himself.

-------------

         On the other side of the portal, in another world far different from Ben's. Winged like aliens carrying blasters roam the earth while their mother ship holds a particular group of superheroes captive.