Chapter 3

A/N: It's finally here! Chapter 3 is now up! :D

Sorry for making you wait; I was kinda busy and out of ideas, but Thanksgiving break is almost over, so why not leave you guys another chapter? :3 Enjoy!

As the StormClan cats were just beginning to wake up and get hunting patrols together, Rainpelt–carrying Redpaw–, Mistyleaf, and Bluepaw rushed through the storm clouds bordering the camp's entrance.

Bluepaw and Mistyleaf looked frantically for their leader, Stormstar. They rushed to their leader's den while Rainpelt padded quickly over to the medicine cat's den.

Dewstorm had just finished organizing herbs on a raised stone platform. She turned around when she heard the approaching pawsteps of a cat.

"She f-fell into a state of shock when we w-were on the d-dawn patrol!" Rainpelt gasped after setting Redpaw down on a mossy best, trying to regain his breath after running many fox-lengths from the MoonClan border.

Dewstorm rushed to get some thyme to calm the apprentice down. I hope it's not too late. How does this happen to a cat randomly? It's out of the ordinary! Dewstorm thought while she worked on healing the fallen apprentice.

"No injuries when she fell unconscious," Dewstorm paused to check for the cat's breathing, "still breathing, but quickly."

"Was anyone else with you when this happened?" she asked Rainpelt.

"Yes. Bluepaw and Mistyleaf. I ordered Bluepaw to go tell Stormstar about Redpaw falling into a state of shock. Mistyleaf and I tried to calm Redpaw down, but with no luck. Mistyleaf went off to Stormstar's den, too. I don't see why she did. Has StarClan told you anything?"

"I have not had a word from StarClan for many moons." the gray medicine cat replied.

Rainpelt stared in astonishment. No word from StarClan? He was surprised to hear that from a medicine cat. He glanced down at Redpaw in worry. Her amber eyes were still open since her fall at the MoonClan border.

Dewstorm had done what she could for the moment and meowed, "Go see Stormstar about her incident and I'll see what if I can do more to help her get out of this shock."

Rainpelt didn't want to leave the ginger she-cat, but he knew he wanted to find out about what Mistyleaf's trip to the leader's den. He picked up his paws, uneasily, and headed out of the medicine cat's den.

This should be sorted out at some point, I hope. Rainpelt thought as he strolled across the camp to the leader's den.

Cats were surrounding Highstone where Stormstar was sitting, with Mistyleaf and Bluepaw by his side, along with Goldenclaw, the dark gray deputy with yellow-stained claws.

It looked like a meeting was taking place already. Rainpelt rushed over to sit by his mate, Mistyleaf, and braced himself for the meeting.

A/N: Well, did you enjoy that early Christmas present? XD I'm kidding. That's not a Christmas present. Anyways, enjoy the last two days of Thanksgiving break in the USA, if you are there. If you're not, enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Bye!
:3
~Leopardclaw