Chapter 1

A/N- I do not own Warriors because the Erin Hunter author group wrote it.

Anyways, I don't own the original Clans: ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan. I don't own Yellowfang.

Anyways, enjoy reading! :D

P.S. I don't own the "mrrow of laughter" gag either. The Erin Hunter author group also owns that.

Redpaw felt a paw poking her side.  "Wake up, Redpaw! It's our first sunrise as apprentices! Don't you want to go on the dawn patrol with me?" Bluepaw meowed, prodding Redpaw's side with her paw. Redpaw opened her drooping eyes, tired from sleep. She struggled to get onto her paws after waking up.

"I had a dream last night, Bluepaw." Redpaw mewed sleepily, while stretching her legs.

"Really? What was it about this time?" replied Bluepaw, eyes sparkling with interest. Bluepaw knew that Redpaw almost always had dreams and that she loved to tell her best friend what her dreams were about.

"You've heard of Yellowfang, right? The former ThunderClan medicine cat from way, way, way back?" asked Redpaw.

"Yeah, when the original Clans were called ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, and ShadowClan? The time when they lived in the forest? The time when they–" Bluepaw meowed continuously.

"Yes, that time!" Redpaw let out a mrrow of laughter. Bluepaw would spark up with memories once something familiar would pop up.

"Yellowfang told me that an elder would tell me a prophecy at a Gathering. The thing is, I don't know which elder it is or from which Clan."

"Maybe they are from–" Bluepaw started, but was interrupted by her mentor calling them over.

"Bluepaw! Redpaw! Come on you two she-cats! We're going on the dawn patrol, remember?" Rainpelt's voice wasn't impatient; it was only their first sunrise as apprentices.

The blue-gray tabby tom was as calm as the old Clans' lake during leaf-bare, when there weren't any Twolegs on their water-monsters, moving around in it.

The two she-cats scrambled over to Rainpelt–Bluepaw's mentor–and Mistyleaf–Redpaw's mentor. Mistyleaf looked as calm as Rainpelt. Once Bluepaw and Redpaw had caught up with them, the four cats padded out of the cloudy entrance to the camp.

The camp was well hidden. Low clouds circled the StormClan camp, creating an obstacle for any trespassers. The clouds would cover the entrance to the camp, which was the only opening due to the rest of the camp being surrounded by even darker clouds.

The clouds provided lightning strikes at any random moment. StormClan cats had to be careful about where they stepped around the camp borders, lest they be shocked by lightning.

Good thing we have a good medicine cat, Redpaw thought, or else we'd be crow-food!

Anyways, that was the first chapter! I hope you guys liked it. I'm gonna leave it to you to judge my first chapter.

Bye! :3

~Leopardclaw