Chapter 2

A/N- Enjoy the chapter!

The four cats headed out of the clouds. Redpaw stopped to shake the raindrops off her pelt once they exited the entrance to the camp.

Bluepaw waited for her, while their mentors stood side-by-side, talking in low mews. Then, they padded towards the border with Rainpelt leading in front, Mistyleaf trailing in the back, and Redpaw and Bluepaw next to each other in the middle of their mentors.

Soon, they came to a stop. Redpaw looked around. The ground on the other side of the border was as white as the stars in Silverpelt. Redpaw stared in amazement.

Suddenly, Rainpelt spoke up.

"This is the IceClan border and our northern border. The white covering on the ground is snow. When the old Clans lived in the forest, it would snow in leaf-bare. It falls from the clouds above. It's cold, but the IceClan cats can handle it because they are used to it."

Redpaw was even more amazed. Snow is cool!

"Rainpelt, how long has our Clan been here?" asked Bluepaw.

Rainpelt sat down and scratched his front leg with his back paw.

Then he stood up and said, "We were here since the old Clans had to move from the lake territories. They had to move from the lake due to the Twolegs.

There were Twolegs were destroying ThunderClan's territory, making trees fall down. Some of the trees even killed ThunderClan cats.

ThunderClan knew they couldn't stay there, causing the rest of the cats to leave with them."

Redpaw was shocked by what Twolegs could do to their territories.

Mistyleaf brought the cats' attention back to the dawn patrol.

"We have to patrol the borders, remember? Let's go to the DarkClan border." Mistyleaf led the way to the DarkClan border after Rainpelt remarked the border.

Redpaw stayed beside Bluepaw when going near the DarkClan border. On the DarkClan side of the border, the ground was covered with pine leaves.

Pine trees stood almost everywhere on their territory, giving the forest floor dark shadows. 

Redpaw shivered as she imagined what kind of cats DarkClan was made up of. Mean, heartless cats. Cats that would break the warrior code just to kill a kit. Cats so menacing, they would kill for anything.

After visiting the DarkClan border, the cats headed to the MoonClan border. Suddenly, Redpaw dropped to the ground.

"Redpaw? Are you okay? Redpaw? Rainpelt, what's wrong with Redpaw?" Bluepaw's voice filled the air as her best friend collapsed on the ground.

Mistyleaf crouched beside Redpaw, beckoning Rainpelt to come over using her tail. Rainpelt padded over and glanced at Redpaw, who was lying on the ground, wide-eyed. Soon, Rainpelt's eyes were as wide as Redpaw's.

"She's in shock! We need to get her to Dewstorm! Mistyleaf, you help me calm her down while I carry her to camp. Bluepaw, can I trust you to go back to camp and tell Stormstar?" Rainpelt sounded frantic. Bluepaw nodded and dashed off to the StormClan camp.

As Mistyleaf was helping Rainpelt by calming the still-shocked Redpaw down, she couldn't help but take a glimpse at the MoonClan side of the border.

A purple fog drifted in the air, tipping small pebbles over and gently shaking plants on the dirt part of the stone ground. Mistyleaf decided to report the fog to Stormstar once they got back to camp.

Soon, the strange fog hovered back towards the MoonClan camp. Mistyleaf was confused as to why Redpaw would go into shock at this scene.

Then Rainpelt held Redpaw by her scruff. The two cats headed back to camp, leaving Mistyleaf wondering about the fog as they departed as quickly as they could.

So did you like it? I completely made that up from the top of my head. Also, you can probably guess where the title comes from. Actually, I made the name up entirely, but it works! Hope you comment, favorite, and...what is it....love? Like? Oh well, either one...this chapter. Also, if you do like it, be sure to follow me if it is your desire (heh, heh...desire...).

Bye! :3

~Leopardclaw