Need a Brain Bleach

Começar do início

Fucking Downy.

"What- what are you doing? What do you want?!" Taehyung threatened, but his heart hammered in his chest with fear, dreading the worst case scenario.

"You-" Jungkook paused, the situation oddly familiar. Horror pooling in the blond's stomach. "you to know- that you're mine."

With that being said the said boy smashed his lips onto Taehyung's.

No context-- nothing. Just nada.

Taehyung squirmed when he felt Jungkook's lips- oh his soft lips mold into his, nipping away on his bottom lip and trying to get Taehyung to respond to the kiss.

Yes, THE kiss.

He felt Jungkook press himself closer, crushing the blond against the mirror.

Jungkook's hands found it's way on Taehyung's thighs and with a single squeeze, Taehyung lost himself to Jungkook, parting his mouth open to let the raventte explore with his tongue.

Taehyung felt like as if his entire body was on fire.

God- he was sweating and panting, trying to get rid off the leech that sucked his lips.

When he felt Jungkook's grip loosen, the blond pushed the male away, trying to catch onto his breath before looking up at the younger with pure annoyance and confusion.

"W-What the actual fuck Jeon?!" Taehyung shouted, almost stuttering as words came out from his mouth.

The kiss had given him a whiplash and he wanted to beat the living daylights out of the raventte.

He regained his composure as he put on a pissed off look. Oh he was pissed- HELLA pissed.

"Your fucking biodata says you're a straight man, then why dont you just act like it huh?"

Jungkook smirked.

He smirked- goddamn the AUDACITY.

"I'm actually surprised you put efforts into googling me, pretty." Jungkook replied with a sly grin. He straightened his coat and looked over at the slightly shorter male, who was entirely flustered and shocked with slight dusted pink cheeks.

"I am a straight man Mr.Kim" Jungkook smiled at the other.

"What the- What the fuck?!"

Jungkook leaned in closer, his laundry detergent scent mixing with his deodorant and slowly wafting up Taehyung's nostrils. Although the raventte was a little away from his face  his dark orbs did certain things that sent jolts up and down in the blond's body.

"It's just that I'm... what do you say.. a lot more Taesexual." He grinned again.

"What the.... fuck?"

What the fuck. What the fuckity fuck fuck?

Oh no. This did not just happen.

Not.

"Taehyung"

Did not happen.

"Taehyung!"

Fucking hell no. He did not just kiss the asshole of the country.

Wait a minute- was that Jimin?

"Taehyung wake the fuck up from your nasty ass coochie dreams!!"

Yep. That was Jimin.

Taehyung squinted his eyes open, the sunshine greeting him and no- by sunshine he didnt mean the brunette in his room or the slightly mad man he had encountered the day before.